Author Topic: My story, 19 and bald!  (Read 2906 times)

Offline Thegoldenchild

• Learning the way of Sly
My story, 19 and bald!
« on: April 09, 2014, 10:53:06 AM »
Hey sly bald guys! The names Cory and I'm from Long Island New York. I noticed my hair starting to thin right after I cut it for the new school year. Actually on my first day somebody on my bus made a remark about my hair being thin in the front but I brushed it off, not thinking to much of it. As my hair started to grow I noticed in the front it was much slower and I didn't understand why! I was freaking out and the last thing I thought was that I was losing it. After about 6 months it didn't get any better and I felt weird having to part it to the side for it just to look somewhat normal. I tried hair growth products that didn't work and I even went through the hat phase. After buzzing it and keeping it somewhat short I finally decided to just go sly. Reading a lot of posts on here really helped me and I want to thank you all. I finally feel normal again and I'm a lot happier. Plus my girlfriend is a fan so that doesn't hurt either ;) lol. I guess I'm sly for life now, and I can finally say I'm ok with that. Thank you again guys :).