Author Topic: Headblade Sport  (Read 3561 times)

Offline TheBaldHansen

• Sly Man Hansen
  • Sly Guy in Training
Headblade Sport
« on: October 10, 2010, 05:10:56 PM »
So I am proud to say that i just bought my first headblade, the Headblade Sport last week. I am BLOWN AWAY  :@`  I started shaving with a gillette fusion proglide, and it worked well aside from a few cuts. But last week i was shopping at CVS and stumbled upon the Sport and was amazed how easy it really was to use and how much smoother the shave was   O0

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: Headblade Sport
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2010, 12:10:31 PM »
Nice!  Many of us, including myself, are HeadBlade users.  Don't be afraid to play with different blades as I have found that the Sensor Excel blades with the black adapter provide me with the best shave.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Sgt. Pate

• Sly Bureau
  • ~ Semper Fi ~ Sly Till I Die! ~
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2010, 04:00:33 PM »
I'll second the Sensor Excel Blades!  O0

If I do let my hair grow a day or so like I did this week recovering from knee surgery, I'll use my old double blades WTG for the first pass to knock down the foliage then switch to the Sensor blades for the "coup de gras"!  ;)

"Never pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you." - Clint Smith

Offline Mikekoz13

• Sure you can rub it... all the girls want to...
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2010, 06:40:54 PM »
I love the HB Sport and have been using it for a couple of years now.
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" W.C. Fields

Offline texanron

• Sly
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2010, 07:56:23 AM »
Another HB Sport fan here.

Tyler....what is this "black adapter" you speak of and where can I take a look at it?

Offline BaldWriterBob

• Super Sly
  • Pastor, Author, Musician
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2010, 12:45:03 AM »

Tyler....what is this "black adapter" you speak of and where can I take a look at it?

The black adapter is included in the package with your HeadBlade Sport. You switch it with the yellow adapter that is on the Sport when you buy it. It allows you to use Sensor blades and some others instead of HB blades or Atra (which are used with the yellow adapter)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2010, 12:56:23 AM »
Bob is right on the money.

The black adapter is included in the package with your HeadBlade Sport. You switch it with the yellow adapter that is on the Sport when you buy it. It allows you to use Sensor blades and some others instead of HB blades or Atra (which are used with the yellow adapter)
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline texanron

• Sly
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2010, 07:00:26 AM »
I guess I'll have to dig around in the one drawer the wife gave to me in the bathroom and see if I can find it....
Thanks Guys!

Offline gardner179

• Sly
  • uk sly
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2010, 02:30:04 PM »
HB SPORT FOR ME, ITS THE TOPS, AWSOME SHAVE :@` :@`

Offline Arnie

• 2011 Sly Bald Guys Fantasy Football Champion
  • Sly Bureau
  • Surrender to your cause, never your circumstances.
    • http://www.frankboucherchevrolet.com
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2010, 10:11:04 AM »
I like my HeadBlade Sport as well...always use it to finish off the dome in the shower...

Enter your email address: