Author Topic: My MPB  (Read 2747 times)

Offline Cardelli

• Sly Jr.
My MPB
« on: May 22, 2015, 06:48:55 AM »
Hi I just wanted to share the reason behind my MPB since i fwel its quite uniqe. The common reason is like you all know because of your genes,  and yes i have them in my family aswell. But today when i visited my skin-doctor to get a new skin-cream he explained why i probably got MPB in such a young age.

For the ones who don't know the biology behind MPB i'm gonna give a fast explination since you need to understand this to understand the reason behind my MPB. Basically testosterone gradually kills the hair follicles in your hair sack which makes your hair thinner over time. That is why men experiencing hairloss shows a larger amount of testosterone in that area.

Now on to my story. I have a skin condition which makes the skin around my nose flakey and red if i don't use the cream prescribed to me. This condition is a result of testosterone levels higher than normal in my face and a combination of psoriasis. Thanks to my genes it was certain that i would experience MPB sometime in my life but the high testosterone levels in my face/head became a trigger for it and my MPB started at an early age.

You guys might not find this as intresting as did but i just wanted to share it since i had never hears of this before. Do any of you have something similar?
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 06:53:45 AM by Cardelli »

Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.

Offline Quiet_Dan

• Super Sly
Re: My MPB
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2015, 06:05:04 PM »
That is interesting, I'm a MPB shaver myself, actually I do notice I get red and flaky about my nose at times.
Would this increased testosterone level also lead to better beard coverage? cos I've always had good coverage even in teens.
God created only a few perfect heads, the rest he covered with hair!

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
Re: My MPB
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2015, 02:12:33 AM »
 Yep my doc said that guys who go MPB young are more virile than average because they have lots of Testosterone!  He sayid it was an evolutionary "signal" to females looking to mate with the most virile candidates!