Author Topic: What? We all look alike?  (Read 2628 times)

Offline Cave Dweller

• Bald & Bearded and staying that way.
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • Not Bear nor Troll - just in the dark with the TV
What? We all look alike?
« on: September 03, 2014, 08:14:36 PM »
As some of you may know, I recently changed employers to take a much better job. I am in orientation this week with several other newly-hired individuals. There are three men in the group. Two of us have completely smooth, shaved heads. The other has his down to a 1mm. (So much for the anxiety expressed by some of the guys who think bald or shaved equates to the loss of employability or promotions.)

This afternoon, the person conducting our orientation constantly called my by the other smooth guy's name. After the fourth or fifth time this happened, I asked the question as to whether we all looked alike to him. It got a laugh and broke the flustered embarrassment the instructor was feeling.

Actually, I took it as a compliment since the other guy is about twenty years younger than I.

"A man who has lost his hair and is bald is clean."
Leviticus 13:40
(Do not argue with Moses!)

Offline chgobuzzbald

• Super Sly
  • No more HT scars
Re: What? We all look alike?
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2014, 12:15:54 AM »
You all should bet him somehow and get him to shave his head too !

Offline imaginary

• Sly
Re: What? We all look alike?
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2014, 03:42:05 PM »
It never fails. After church one Sunday, someone approaches me to compliment the sermon I gave a few weeks ago. Of course, I am looking flustered. But he was adamant that I preached. It turned out he was referring to someone else. This happened to me twice with two other people.
Once upon a time. The End.