Author Topic: 30 days... break  (Read 3873 times)

Offline Hieu Tran

• Sly Jr.
30 days... break
« on: December 01, 2015, 08:09:26 AM »
I have to stop shaving my head for 30 days since I got chickenpox lol, just yesterday. Those spots appeared on my scalp too so I have to break for 30 days. This would be one of the most boring times in my life lol :(

Offline Cave Dweller

• Bald & Bearded and staying that way.
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • Not Bear nor Troll - just in the dark with the TV
Re: 30 days... break
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2015, 08:54:38 AM »
Oh, man. I am sorry that hit you in adulthood.

Hope the recovery is swift!
"A man who has lost his hair and is bald is clean."
Leviticus 13:40
(Do not argue with Moses!)

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2015, 09:22:49 AM »
Get well soon, Mr. Tran! Sorry that happened to you
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline wpruitt

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
  • Sly!!
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2015, 05:03:52 PM »
Sorry to hear about the chickenpox.  Hang in there ... and don't scratch!
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline MunkyMunk

• Sly
  • Won't shave below the neck
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2015, 07:49:06 PM »
Get well soon, and get sly soon!  ;D

Offline Hieu Tran

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2015, 02:36:20 AM »
Thank you guys, I'm just so boring these time lol, can't shave, playing my cell phone, sleep, eat, and can't go out for at least 5 days until next hospital check, and hopefully these spots will recover within a month :D

Offline MunkyMunk

• Sly
  • Won't shave below the neck
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2015, 10:26:05 AM »
That stinks.
For the rest of your life, you'll always remember this as the time you had chicken pox, so try to think of something interesting and/or weird to do so that you'll have an interesting story to tell people when you're 50 years old.
Some ideas:
  • Maybe write a bad novel, or even a good one.
  • Paint your fingernails (and toenails) out of boredom.
  • Name each of your fingers (with a first and a last name), then spend the next month referring to them by their proper names in front of other people.
  • Invent new names for each of your family members and use only their new name when talking to them.
  • Invent a new language and speak only in that new language. When your family calls in a psychiatrist, pretend that your family is making things up.

Offline amatlock2778

• Sly
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2016, 12:03:30 PM »
I too had chickenoox hit in adulthood, so i know how bad it sucks. My uncle had a huge movie collection at the time, so he brought over a big box of them so i would have something to do. It was during that time i discoverdd a few of my favorite movies of all time. But probably the worst part was i loved my job j had back then, and looked forward to returning to work, but since my boss hadnt had it yet, he forbade me from coming back to work until i had been fully over it for 2 weeks as a precaution for himself and whoever else there might not have had it yet. Between that and several of my friends avoiding me during that time for the same reason, it was probably the most boring time in my life.
Bald by chioce, never going back

Enter your email address: