Author Topic: Skull Shaver  (Read 12018 times)

Offline Beardman

• Sly Bureau
  • Sly and loving it since 2 June 2012
Re: Skull Shaver
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2013, 01:08:59 AM »
They are very chunky though, and designed for face shaving. The Skull shaver thing looks more lightweight and more comfortable to use above your head.

Offline greatnessinc

• One part iron man one part superman
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Semper Sly!
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2013, 06:37:17 PM »
$60 isn't a terrible price but I've never had luck shaving with an electric.
"Ifyou're going through hell, just keep going"
-Winston Churchill

Offline nestle239

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2013, 05:16:28 PM »
That thing looks cool, and I admit I'm curious. Gonna resist this time though. Electrics have never really worked for me, and I seriously doubt it can do as good a job as a HeadBlade.

I've tried Skull Shaver but haven't tried Head Blade. I normally prefer shaving with cream and a blade but when I wake up in the morning and see a beard coming I use the Skull Shaver for about a minute to quickly clear my cheeks of whiskers (to help avoid acme). If I tried to do that quick with a manual razor I may cut myself. If you go over a few times and press down firm enough it'll shave pretty close to the scalp. It's hard to move from traditional proven ways.

Offline stylesamplemag

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2015, 07:43:16 PM »
We wrote a detailed review on this product on our blog: http://www.stylesamplemag.com/what-is-the-best-electric-shaver-for-your-head/ Hope you find it useful!

In a word: We recommend it and think it saves you a lot of time each day while maintaining a clean shaven skull.