Author Topic: Hi Guys  (Read 3477 times)

Offline gymguy66

• Sly Jr.
Hi Guys
« on: May 30, 2017, 05:48:23 PM »
Been on here for a week or so now...so thought I would post and say hello..tell you a bit about my journey. 10 or 12 years ago was keeping hair buzzed short..one day decided to shave it one day....at that same time had gotten into a fitness craze and lost about 70lbs and felt incredible..invincible, and had so much self confidence,but there was a secret I was carrying deep inside. 9 years ago,almost 10 now I came out...as a result was divorced,had to file bankruptcy and lost a house...all within 1 year....rough one...depression set in,gained every ounce back and stopped shaving...have had hair again probably last 5 years...within the last week,said enough....have started working out and watching what I eat again...buzzed the head this past weekend and aiming within next couple weeks to be slick and sly again...attached are 3 pictures....in 08 when slybald,couple years ago at my worst and then last weekend. Thanks all for taking a minute to learn a bit about me...you guys rock!!!
This in 08

Worst look every

This past weekend

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Hi Guys
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2017, 03:11:24 AM »
Been reading/following your posts since joining. The good part is you already have been sly, so the shock factor shouldn't be an issue. You look pretty good in the picture from 2008, why did you grow your hair back? Was it an issue with the wife, or was it a one-time curiosity thing?
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline gymguy66

• Sly Jr.
Re: Hi Guys
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2017, 04:41:52 AM »
It was a combination of things...divorce...coming out ...depression and had just gotten lazy and didn't care about appearance at all at that time...it has taken 9 years of battling to get back to that point of giving a s#$% again about my health,appearance and inner peace with where I am in life at this time