Author Topic: Balder than I've ever been  (Read 11428 times)

Offline J_1987

• Learning the way of Sly
Re: Balder than I've ever been
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2017, 02:59:26 AM »
You look like a goddamn freak. Your forhead is huge. Get a hair transplant. Just being honest.

And you sound like the type of person who, instead of facing reality, turns their self-loathing outward on the internet.  A bit of a sad case, basically.  Also just being honest.  The pictures have come down because who needs to be sniped at by anonymous, insecure people online?  But trust me, large foreheads (and whatever other imperfections one may, or be perceived to have) can be overcome with confidence, which is something that seems to be almost universally lacking in the balding.  Bear that in mind for once you've exhausted your options, at which point I hope you don't run into needless malice from strangers. 

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2017, 06:08:52 AM »
You look like a goddamn freak. Your forhead is huge. Get a hair transplant. Just being honest.

And you sound like the type of person who, instead of facing reality, turns their self-loathing outward on the internet.  A bit of a sad case, basically.  Also just being honest.  The pictures have come down because who needs to be sniped at by anonymous, insecure people online?  But trust me, large foreheads (and whatever other imperfections one may, or be perceived to have) can be overcome with confidence, which is something that seems to be almost universally lacking in the balding.  Bear that in mind for once you've exhausted your options, at which point I hope you don't run into needless malice from strangers. 

To the OP (James)

I'm sorry you had to go through that with this troll. He has been banned, so you don't have to worry about him anymore. Maybe he can find what he's looking for on the hairloss help forum. Please don't be discouraged to post pictures. In the future, if you or any other members are being harassed by any other members be it on the open forum, or via PM please let myself or another moderator know and we will gladly send the trolls back to their bridges or take out the trolls and the bridges if need be. Thanks again for your participation on the forum, and please don't let this one incident deter you from posting and/or posting pictures. Your pictures were pretty good, BTW.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 06:12:53 AM by Sir_Harry_208 »
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2017, 06:11:13 AM »

And you, sir, need some serious help...but then again, you may be beyond help. Hope you find what you're looking for in Banville.
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2017, 09:39:24 AM »
Thanks for taking care of this Harry.
SlyBeard

Offline DoberDaddy

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2017, 10:13:28 AM »

This sick, and twisted individual post on a number of hair loss sites, the same rant. He has already been banned and re-appears from time to time.

Unfortunately, the internet is full of these terrible trolls.

Hopefully, he will stay away.