Author Topic: Anyone here work out or run?  (Read 24396 times)

Offline kerryman

• Sly
  • Life is what you make of it
Re: Anyone here work out or run?
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2016, 01:00:48 PM »
I do a good bit of walking and cycling . i was getting an awful gut just after Xmas and to be honest it looked terrible even my mates were commenting . Planning on joining the gym first thing on Monday as well. Could use some tips. Im not going straight into weight lifting as i wouldn't be able and would feel a bit foolish, so i'm going to join a local leisure centre first and see how it goes. Its amazing as you get close to 30 the weight just comes on !! 
Some men see things as they are and say why ?. I dream things things that never were and ask: why not ??

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2016, 01:12:27 PM »
Hi Fellow Chrome Domes:  Hope all is well with you and your families.  Here is my latest YouTube video that I did today. 

Keep Moving Keep Improving.

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2016, 02:12:17 PM »
Hello Fellow Chrome Domes:  Here is my latest YouTube video.  Keep moving keep improving . . .

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Offline Conservator

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2017, 03:17:17 PM »
I work out at a gym three days a week and have done so for many years.  Now that I am 75 my routine is a little different.  I still use weights and exercise machines such as Hammer Strength - but I limit myself to four sets of each exercise.  I break down my routine as follows: Monday- Chest, bis, and forearms.  Chest is four exercises with four sets each.  Bis three exercises with four sets.  Forearms is  two exercise with four sets.  Wednesday is back (four exercises with four sets) and tris (three exercises with four sets).  Friday is legs and shoulders each with four exercises and four sets.  I try to walk or run on a treadmill after my weight workout.
I'm not bald I'm follicly challenged.