Author Topic: Couple Photos  (Read 8707 times)

Offline Laser Man

• Sly Bureau
Re: Couple Photos
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2015, 05:28:22 PM »
Very good news, slymike! 

Online SlyMike

• Ad Free VIP
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Big Beard and Bald Head - I love it!
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2015, 03:27:54 PM »
Great news
First started shaving my head on the 9th October 2014

Offline wpruitt

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
  • Sly!!
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2015, 05:31:27 PM »
Hallelujah!

A year ago this month, my wife was diagnosed with breast cancer.  Some of you have asked my how she is doing, so I thought I would give an update here with a recent picture of the two of us. 

She is doing very well.  While her hair is not down past her shoulder blades as it was a year ago, it has grown a great deal from being shaven when she was losing it after the first chemo treatment.  After the chemo and several surgeries, she is cancer free now and doing very well.

Thanks for all your prayers and good wishes! 
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline Hingatao

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2015, 08:58:54 PM »
Looks like you had a good time.
Hair is over rated.

Offline Double Diablo

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2015, 06:43:24 AM »
This photo is from Christmas almost two years ago.  My wife had suffered a horrible motorcycle accident 6 weeks before and this was her first time outside since.  She has since moved from the wheelchair, to a walker then a cane to playing softball and riding motorcycles again.

I ain't dying.  I'm just shot up a little is all- Mox Mox

Offline mrzed

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Addicted to head shaving.
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2015, 06:54:25 AM »
Welcome to SBG, DD.  Nice to have you along.  I enjoyed your couple picture and your obvious care for your wife! 

I hope you find this site helpful. I see that you are a new member.  Have a look around and take the opportunity to introduce yourself when you are ready.  This is a pretty friendly bunch of guys who have a common interest in head shaving or living with baldness. Some are bald by choice, like me, and others embrace what nature has given them and taken away.