Author Topic: Howcome we're so awesome?  (Read 5557 times)

Offline Hairloss BaldWin

• Sly Jr.
  • www.hairlossbaldwin.com
    • Hairloss BaldWin
Howcome we're so awesome?
« on: June 22, 2014, 04:43:56 AM »
Hey guys!
Hope everyone is going good, it's been ages!! After using this forum to get over my hairloss, life has been fantastic and I didn't bother to be active on forums anymore, but recently thought I'd actively give back, which I'm going to do from here on out Smiley
So what I did was also check some other forums like HairlossTalk etc... and what I found was that guys there are so obsessed and paranoid about losing their hair, that there's no way they're living a normal and happy life.

And then there's us, guys who realised: "It is what it is, let's shave it and get on with life"

Honestly, there's no better way that has or ever will exist for dealing with going bald other than just accepting it and loving yourself for the bald baller that you are.

So my question is, howcome we're so awesome? How do we just 'get it', while most of the balding guys in the world are losing all their time, money and energy over something we embrace? How can we show these guys the light? haha Smiley

Helping guys realize that the only real way of dealing with going bald is accepting it and loving yourself unconditionally - www.hairlossbaldwin.com

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Howcome we're so awesome?
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2014, 01:31:08 PM »
Hey guys!
Hope everyone is going good, it's been ages!! After using this forum to get over my hairloss, life has been fantastic and I didn't bother to be active on forums anymore, but recently thought I'd actively give back, which I'm going to do from here on out Smiley
So what I did was also check some other forums like HairlossTalk etc... and what I found was that guys there are so obsessed and paranoid about losing their hair, that there's no way they're living a normal and happy life.

And then there's us, guys who realised: "It is what it is, let's shave it and get on with life"

Honestly, there's no better way that has or ever will exist for dealing with going bald other than just accepting it and loving yourself for the bald baller that you are.

So my question is, howcome we're so awesome? How do we just 'get it', while most of the balding guys in the world are losing all their time, money and energy over something we embrace? How can we show these guys the light? haha Smiley

Why are we awesome?  IMHO... it is because we are gents who are very positive and who exemplify what a gentleman is supposed to be.

We can show a person who is struggling with losing their hair by giving them the confidence to shave their dome and embrace their chrome dome.   However, we can give them ALL THE CONFIDENCE IN THE WORLD, if they are not confident in themselves then we cannot help that individual.

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Enter your email address: