Author Topic: Are Bald Women Sexy ??  (Read 13825 times)

Offline DSCSK

• Sly Jr.
Are Bald Women Sexy ??
« on: December 29, 2013, 03:31:43 AM »
For me, a woman with a bald head is a BIG turn on. Too bad I haven't come across any sly ones  :'( .

Sometimes I think a woman looks sexier without hair than with. But that's just me  :px .

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Are Bald Women Sexy ??
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2013, 04:38:11 AM »
I think that if a bald woman carries herself as feminine and just acts her normal self, I would find her attractive. If I find a woman with a good heart and she happens to be bald, I would have no qualms about dating her.
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline stasiu

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • All dressed up & no hair to go !
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2013, 08:07:09 AM »
I think that if a bald woman carries herself as feminine and just acts her normal self, I would find her attractive. If I find a woman with a good heart and she happens to be bald, I would have no qualms about dating her.

Society seems to designate "bald" only to males when indeed females should feel free about being bald whether genetics or by choice !

Offline slymyke

• Sly Bureau
  • Shaved head with full beard
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2013, 08:47:54 AM »
Just as we guys feel more masculine when we shave our heads, many women feel more feminine when they shave theirs.  I think it allows the person to be free of any hang-ups and to be the true essence of who they are.   It is that confidence that comes across as sexy.

Offline DSCSK

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2013, 04:43:31 PM »
You guys think exactly the way i do.

But sometimes, i find something erotic when i look at a smooth shaven scalp of a woman. Its probably a kind of hair fetish i suppose. But i would definitely consider what is inside that head before dating any woman.

Offline Aussie Sly Guy

• Sly Jr.
  • Sly Since March 2011
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2013, 01:33:09 AM »
Me personally not my cup of tea, I like long hair on a chick.

Offline DSCSK

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2013, 09:01:54 AM »
I think long hair looks sexy too. But not too long..

Shoulder length is perfect

Offline theebaldguy

• Sly Penguin
  • Super Sly
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2014, 05:33:22 PM »
I prefer women with hair, but can also agree that a woman can be bald and sexy!
Just say no to rugs!

Offline PabloSanDiego

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2014, 07:41:59 PM »
I think a woman who is already attractive could still be attractive bald, but probably less so.  I really don't think any woman would be more attractive bald than with hair.  Just my personal opinion, which is what attractiveness is all about anyway.

Offline djones

• Guero Pelon
  • Sly Jr.
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2014, 10:38:13 PM »
 I prefer women with hair...lots of it..but I have come across several that were really attractive without it..I used to work with a woman that wasn't sly but she had a number one with a perfect line up all the time and it looked really good...I also know a tattoo artist that keeps her head shaved except for a Mohawk and has really girly tattoos on her head and she is beautiful..and I also think there are reasons for shaving that could make it attractive such as supporting a friend with cancer etc. it shows that she is loyal and loving person and that in itself is attractive..
Semper Paratus!

Offline geeman

• Ultimate Sly Guy
Re:
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2014, 09:28:04 AM »
Oh....the hair on the head....my bad

Offline Aussie Sly Guy

• Sly Jr.
  • Sly Since March 2011
Re:
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2014, 12:11:45 AM »
Oh....the hair on the head....my bad

Haha

Offline g_bald

• Team Sly
  • Super Sly
  • Bald IS beautiful... and it will always be so!
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2014, 08:22:16 AM »
Personally I find a bald woman very attractive, even a buzzed woman. I used to see a younger girl at the library who was very shy & cute and wore a #1, she looked great. I haven't seen her in a while though...

If you carry yourself confidently and assuredly, you can turn heads - a woman might get more looks when she is sly, but turning that into a positive experience is the best option. Sometimes I think (other than supporting a friend/loved one with cancer, etc. - which is truly wonderful) a woman who shaves smooth must naturally have a lot more confidence in herself when she walks outside the house and shows the world her beautiful smooth dome! :)

That being said an air of femininity to go along with it (be it earrings or other attire) certainly adds to the attractiveness of a woman who is sly. :D

P.S. geeman: ROFL nice one!  :*))

Offline Scot106

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2014, 08:36:53 PM »
Yeah I think some women can pull it off and look sexy, depends on the girls features but a womens hair is just more sexy.