Author Topic: Can I convince her to go sly?  (Read 11446 times)

Offline Bilko1

• Super Sly
  • Glad To Be Bald-by-choice
Re: Can I convince her to go sly?
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2013, 09:45:32 AM »
Your MIL looks great with the short buzz & the design on the back of her head is cool. If she had the guts to go that far then I don't see why she shouldn't just go all the way to a shaved head. She could ask for sponsors & donate the proceeds to a cancer charity or something similar.

Let her know that folks here think she has done a very good thing and she looks just fine - no worries.
BaldBill

Offline smoothsailing

• Sly
  • hairfree = carefree
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2013, 08:47:08 PM »
I think that new haircut is an improvement over the previous.  I doubt she'd want the design to always be there, and I doubt you'll get her to go sly, but the shorter hair is definitely a good look for her.

Offline Raulski

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2013, 04:32:31 PM »
Thanks for all the great feedback. I've passed your comments on to her. She's happy with the positive words but, to be honest, I don't think she likes the short hair. (No accounting for taste ;) )

Offline g_bald

• Team Sly
  • Super Sly
  • Bald IS beautiful... and it will always be so!
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2013, 06:29:54 PM »
Your MIL looks great with the short hair. I get the idea... it's not "feminine", I say the Heck with that... I LOVE the look of a lady with short hair and a HUGE smile. You MIL has all that, and more... she looks absolutely TERRIFIC.

I hope she is continuing to feel positive about the experience and wanting to take her hair shorter and shorter. She looks pretty radiant and when she embraces the sly, she will look AMAZING.

Offline Focus

• Sly
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2013, 01:59:32 AM »
Someting which has not been said. I find she looks younger with a short buzz. Probably because especially young women dare buzzing their hair so short.

Anyway, it suits her quite well.

Enter your email address: