Author Topic: I saw my future ...  (Read 4043 times)

Offline Montana

• Sly Jr.
  • Get busy living
    • Life Inside Jack
I saw my future ...
« on: April 29, 2017, 06:22:25 PM »
A couple weeks back my girlfriend and I were at dinner. Nice casual place with really good Mexican food. None of that matters.

At the table next to us was a man with a group of family members. Not sure how they related. Not important. However, his hairline was what mine was headed towards. He kept his hair long and I stared at him as I could get away with it. His balding pattern was mine nearly exactly only with a couple more years on it.

He and I share that "bridge" that connects from one side of your head to the other. It's this bridge that cuts off an island in front from the mainland. Or, it's like an English Round-a-bout with a little garden in he middle. Either way that little poof of hair he had out front looked like a troll doll.

I went home. Got out my trimmers and took my hair down to the scalp. I shaved it with water and my wet-dry cordless rotary shaver and now my head is starting to get that soft feeling. I have started using Cremo and still use the wet-dry rotary but I keep it really wet.

My girl, Cat, she loves it. She's touching my head all the time now. Rubbing her long fingers across it. Kissing me on my head when she walks by. I'm getting silly just thinking about all her attention.

I saw my future ... and I did something about it. Now my present is soooooo much sweeter.

Montana

---
Love. Joy. Hope. Peace. Freedom.

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: I saw my future ...
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2017, 08:20:29 PM »
Welcome, congratulations, and thanks for sharing your story. Enjoy the forum!
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline JayG23

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2017, 08:49:31 AM »
Welcome, great story!   O0

Offline Magoo

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2017, 10:10:41 AM »
Welcome , we all know the feeling, when we finally take charge. You have to give a regular cartridge razor a try. It's faster and smother than the electric.
If only all men lived by the "Golden Rule ."

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2017, 10:24:59 AM »
Welcome, and congratulations for taking charge of the situation.  Great story.
SlyBeard