Author Topic: Anniversary  (Read 18877 times)

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Anniversary
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2007, 07:00:27 AM »
Welcome CutlassS and congrats
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline HotCajun

• Super Sly
    • myspace
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2007, 04:26:14 PM »
Welcome to SBG Cutlass  8)

CutlassS

« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2007, 04:40:40 PM »
Thanks to all of you for the welcome!! Its great to be here on this board! I got my first sunburn on my BALD head Sunday!! hahha! It feels HOT!!!:)

I will post a picture soon to let you all see the face with the name! thanks for all the great input!

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2007, 03:36:45 AM »
Welcome to the SLY side guys!  Stick around, great forum!

Off Topic:  Tyler, when do you sleep?   :o

LOL, occasionally!  Actually, I'm in Hawaii right now and that's 3 hours behind Pacific Time.  So, my 2 am post was actually only 11pm here.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline GBORN

• Sly
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2007, 05:39:41 AM »

LOL, occasionally!  Actually, I'm in Hawaii right now and that's 3 hours behind Pacific Time.  So, my 2 am post was actually only 11pm here.

Gotcha...Hang Loose, Bra.

jusbnme

« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2007, 05:44:09 AM »
Welcome Cutlass.

Offline schro

• WORK SUCKS, I'M GOING GOLFING.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2007, 07:06:59 AM »

Make sure you have some Loco Moco for breakfast one morning (rice, beef, egg & gravy). Sounds gross, but it's outstanding, especially after a night of mai tais.

Agonizing over what cannot be is an insult to what is.

Offline PigPen

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2007, 07:10:19 AM »
Back to the topic kids, I just realized my two year anniversary is sometime around now. The St Baldricks event I shaved for was around April 14th, then I went completely SLY about a week or two after that.

OK, had to get that out there before I forgot.
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline schro

• WORK SUCKS, I'M GOING GOLFING.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2007, 07:19:54 AM »
Congrats, PigPen. 2 yrs of slyness....can't believe New Mexico is still standing.

Agonizing over what cannot be is an insult to what is.

BaldRob

« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2007, 07:27:03 AM »

Ok, why are you on the computer at 11 pm Hawaii time??  Shouldn't you be drinking Mai Tais right now? ???

BALDANDRE

« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2007, 08:55:05 AM »
Back to the topic kids, I just realized my two year anniversary is sometime around now. The St Baldricks event I shaved for was around April 14th, then I went completely SLY about a week or two after that.

Congrats my bald brutha! Very sweet St. Baldricks was what made you initally go sly!

Oh, by the way...thanks a lot for constantly putting "I'm takin' Sexy back" in my head through out the day...i was washing dishes last night and it was going over and over in my head...I haven't heard it on any radio in months...then I thought, damn, it's the bottom line on PigPen's thread..

aww, yea..... thanks for that...really ....who wouldn't want that stuck in their head all day... yea,thanks...

Offline PigPen

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2007, 11:34:20 AM »
Congrats, PigPen. 2 yrs of slyness....can't believe New Mexico is still standing.

It's hard to be this SLY and humble.

Ok, why are you on the computer at 11 pm Hawaii time??  Shouldn't you be drinking Mai Tais right now? ???

He is a newlywed BRob, keep that in mind.

Congrats my bald brutha! Very sweet St. Baldricks was what made you initally go sly!

Oh, by the way...thanks a lot for constantly putting "I'm takin' Sexy back" in my head through out the day...i was washing dishes last night and it was going over and over in my head...I haven't heard it on any radio in months...then I thought, damn, it's the bottom line on PigPen's thread..

aww, yea..... thanks for that...really ....who wouldn't want that stuck in their head all day... yea,thanks...

No problem BA, glad to know I could have such a profound effect on your life.

BALDANDRE

« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2007, 11:44:06 AM »
No problem BA, glad to know I could have such a profound effect on your life.

More than you could ever know, my friend O0

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2007, 12:23:25 PM »
Schro, my wife loves the loco moco.  I'm not a big fan of it, though I do love the lunch plates such as katsu or short ribs.

BRob, it was my last night and I had just gotten back from getting some Pina Coladas.  I had to be present while my wife packed our stuff  ;D so we could get up at the butt crack of dawn this morning to catch our flight...I'm currently in the airport.  Oh, and what PigPen said  O:O

Back to the topic at hand, congrats on your two year PigPen!
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline PigPen

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #44 on: April 25, 2007, 01:10:47 PM »
Thanks oh mighty and fearless leader T