Author Topic: My Boss and a day at Tires Plus  (Read 2303 times)

Offline RockloudRockhard88

• Sly Jr.
My Boss and a day at Tires Plus
« on: November 07, 2008, 02:01:18 PM »
well at my 1st job Popeyes my boss there has the horseshoe look going on and i keep trying to get his to shave it with a razor i told him it would be alot better but he still says no he use clippers and takes it down as short as it will go but he wont shave it with a razor......

and my 2nd job bc i work two jobs... there i work on computers and file papers etc..
well its my girlfriends dads truck lot and hes balding in the back but he wont shave it he just keeps saying oh thats just thinning hair but the bald spot is very noticeable but i cant get him to shave it either....

and finally the other day i went into tires plus and i had just shaved my head that day well i go in sit down and im watching the tv they have there and well the clerk at the counter comes from outside and hes sporting a comb-over and im like man i just wanna give him a mach 3 and say have at it.....and so im still sitting there and a customer walks in a sits down and hes sporting a skullet hes bald on top but at the sides and back his hair is long and he has just a little bit of hair in the front and its combed back to try and cover up the baldness thats going on and im just like jesus cant they just accept it and take a razor and have at it life will be so much easier!!!!!!!!

also does anybody here know someone who is bald but wont shave it off?

LONG LIVE THE MACH 3!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline MattD

• Sly Jr.
  • They call it the Damato
Re: My Boss and a day at Tires Plus
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2008, 02:06:38 PM »
Yeah, A guy here at work has extreme MPB with a little patch up front and center that.  It looks absoluely ridiculous!!

Offline DuffRyder17

• Super Sly
  • Waning days of College Life
Re: My Boss and a day at Tires Plus
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2008, 02:47:31 PM »
I think its a generational thing... alot of older guys deal with it with pure acceptance or a comb-over... younger men and those seeking to take advantage of the current fashion trend are sporting shaved heads.
but in all fairness to those who are reluctant, it is hard. it's hard to picture yourself with a shaved head, and its hard to believe that you actually get used to it and grow to like it rather quickly
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift, That's why it's called the present!