Author Topic: Love Headblade, but...  (Read 5449 times)

Offline Christian S

• Sly Jr.
Love Headblade, but...
« on: May 22, 2017, 01:24:51 PM »
I love Headblade and their line of products, but their shipping is outrageous. Not to mention that their refill blades aren't the cheapest. So I've started using Dorco razors for head shaving. I have to say I'm impressed with them. They are cheap, sharp and last a good while for head shaving. I just wish that Headblade refills were a little cheaper and that their shipping wasn't so damn expensive. Wallgreens has a sale on refills this month for $9.99 a pack, so that helps a little. 

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: Love Headblade, but...
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2017, 09:06:40 PM »
You can also buy HeadBlade blades on Amazon. Here's a link - http://amzn.to/2rBoq92

Shipping is free with Prime.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Christian S

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2017, 08:34:38 AM »
You can also buy HeadBlade blades on Amazon. Here's a link - http://amzn.to/2rBoq92

Shipping is free with Prime.
Thanks Tyler.  They're still pricey, but that does cut down on shipping.  I'll most likely order through Amazon next time. 

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2017, 05:44:52 PM »
You're welcome!
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline lloydrm

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2018, 11:13:07 PM »
I agree with you Christian. On the bright side, we have a choice not only on where we can buy, but you can also buy from other makers, different number of blades, with and without goop strip.
I hope they keep it that way.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 03:23:24 PM by lloydrm »

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2018, 02:11:31 PM »
@lloydrm what HeadBlade model do you use?  If you use their Atra adapter then you can use Dorco blades with your HeadBlade.

Offline lloydrm

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2018, 03:33:00 PM »
Tyler, I use the moto and yes, I actually learned that from you, here https://www.slybaldguys.com/smf/index.php?topic=27440.msg367985#msg367985
That was a deal breaker for me and the info out there is very limited, so thank you.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2018, 05:00:49 PM »
@lloydrm Great!  Glad that found the information that you were looking for.

Offline lloydrm

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2018, 11:12:31 PM »
Following up, I put a Dorco Pace 4 on the HB4/6 holder the moto comes with. You just have to pull off a small piece of plastic which I did by leaving the cart in the holder and releasing the plastic thingy with the help of good old needle pliers. Worked just fine.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 11:11:09 AM by Tyler »