Author Topic: Hair Net????  (Read 13493 times)

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
Re: Hair Net????
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2015, 03:39:39 PM »
Yeah, it is the same way in Cook County Illinois.  But then why aren't women with facial hair required to wear them also?

Yesterday, I went to the food court at my local COSTCO.  A girl employee who was going in, grabbed a hair net out of the box by the door, they used her hands to stuff most of her hair under the net and to "arrange" the part she keeps out front of the hairnet - and then - without washing her hands she grabbed a slice of pizza and put it on a plate and tried to hand it to me.  When I called her out on it she got really mad and told me that she had just been the bathroom and had washed her hands in there!

Offline amatlock2778

• Sly
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2016, 03:34:14 PM »
I work in agrocry store deli dept in phoenix area, our company policy is either a hair net or a hat. One guess what all the men in my dept choose, weather bald or not (im actualky the only bald guy in our dept, but the other guys mostly have bald fades or similar)  even the women choose hats for the most part, with hair nets over where their hair sticks out the back.
Bald by chioce, never going back

Offline mrzed

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Addicted to head shaving.
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2016, 07:50:46 PM »
I'd think that a bald head and a hair net would generate a lot of laughs. Could be fun to joke about.  Looks dumb, but fun to joke with.  If you're the kind of guy who could carry that joke along.

Offline zzaapp

• Sly
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2016, 11:20:47 PM »
Some of the factories that I go into require hair nets because they conduct delicate chemical processes.  Even if you are sly, if you shed stubble, you can contaminate the process.

Offline Cave Dweller

• Bald & Bearded and staying that way.
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • Not Bear nor Troll - just in the dark with the TV
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2016, 09:35:32 PM »
Never dreamed I would be writing a sequel to this thread, but I again volunteered to work a food booth for my twins' band boosters, and the policy of the booth AGAIN required me to wear a hair restraint. At least this time it was a cap.

Note the free, unrestrained flow of the beard?

Actually, with as much as my head sweats, I was glad to have something to control the drip.

"A man who has lost his hair and is bald is clean."
Leviticus 13:40
(Do not argue with Moses!)

Offline Quiet_Dan

• Super Sly
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2016, 01:17:55 AM »
Haha! I had a similar thing when I had surgery recently, the surgeon put a hair net on me before i went in to theater they stuck a hair net on me, he stated it seems crazy but said it was colour coded with something to do with my surgery (but i can't remember exactly, it gets a bit hazy so close to anesthetic) they also warned I might come out with my beard cropped off also if the oxygen mask can't seal properly, my last recalled thought before the lights went out I figured it was sealing well enough
God created only a few perfect heads, the rest he covered with hair!

Offline nuts

• sly and bearded
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2016, 01:59:49 AM »
I've had a couple of surgeries in the past few years and the anarsthetist got a vit stroppy when a face mask didn't seal as well on my beard.  I told them don''t you dare touch my beard.
Roger