Author Topic: Should of done this sooner  (Read 2101 times)

Offline Scissors

• Learning the way of Sly
Should of done this sooner
« on: June 04, 2013, 10:53:44 PM »
Hi all

I joined here a while ago when I first thought about going sly, never got around to it , until last night. I really didn't want to write this uni essay so I thought I'm going to do it.

Well I didn't have any the property tools so I used a pair of normal scissors and cut my hair as short as I could, jumped into the shower and used a disposable razor to do the rest.

I can't say it went smoothly, my head is pretty cut up,  I think this was because I was using too much force and probably shaving parts too much...live and learn I guess.

Very happy with the results though, I much prefer being sly than balding trying to cover up bald spots.

I'll be wearing a beanie outdoors until the cuts heal, hopefully not too long though.

Offline Scissors

• Learning the way of Sly
Re: Should of done this sooner
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2013, 10:58:27 PM »
Ok I have some questions, please move to another section if appropriate

1. Shampoo, for 22 years every time I got in the shower I would use shampoo this morning I was like, what do I do?

2. Will 10-15 minutes of sun a day be enough to get an even skin tone?

3. I ordered a headblade kit which comes with a few accessories, do I need anything else?

Offline geeman

• Ultimate Sly Guy
Re:
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2013, 09:43:42 AM »
welcome...your head will need some care, now you don't need shampoo, try a face scrub, non perfumed, while in the shower, use a quality shaving cream, and a brush...much better than that crap in a can!  where are you from? if usa then im sure one of my American brothers will give you some product names to try, I use some shaving oil before I lather up, an alum block to take care of any nicks and witch hazel, to splash on for razor burn etc....re the sun...yeah...that should be fine....don't forget the sunscreen....

Enter your email address: