Author Topic: I want to be bald for ever  (Read 5933 times)

Offline Persian

• Learning the way of Sly
I want to be bald for ever
« on: May 29, 2017, 02:49:46 AM »
Dear Friends,

I am 28 yrs old and I shave my head every day.
I used to use razor blades but I had many problems such as allergies, Acne, etc.
I have tried shaving gels, cream, foams like Gillete and Arko and many other brands.
I also Used Match 3, Fusion and Fusion Power by Gillete. but it was the same.
now i am trying an old model of philips shaver. it's fine. it's S1520.
the problem is i have to shave every day and it's really tiring!!!
Once I tried Nair Hair Removal Cream and it hurt me a lot, after i got some dark points on my neck skin. (they are disappearing now)

I looked all over the internet and I found some topics about Laser hair removal for head.
but the problem is I live in Iran(Land of persia not Iraq lol).
here I called about 20 Laser Centers to ask if they do it for head or not and all of them refused me or laughed on me.

I don't want to do wax because it's too painful and I am sure after hairs will grow under the skin and makes more problems than now :D

So I need your help, is there any medication to get and after you have hair loss? any chemical thing that you can directly use on your head and it kills the hair roots?

Please advise me some helpful ways. if not just hug me because I am so sad about it.

P.S : I have Long beard and I don't want to lose it, also my boy friend kills me if I lose my beard!!!  ;D

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: I want to be bald for ever
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2017, 04:06:32 AM »
Welcome, Persian!

Sorry you were given a hard time by the technicians when asked about lasering. Unless you go to another country, the only other possible option would be to invest in an epilator or tweeze your head. Even if you do this, there will be pain and the process will be slow. Another suggestion: Stop shaving every day. All you're doing is aggravating your scalp, and usually you get a better shave if you give the scalp a chance to grow a little hair to be pulled out by the razor. Best of luck to you and yes, definitely keep the beard!
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline Persian

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2017, 05:24:50 AM »
My dear,

you are right, but I want to have a smooth head. when my hair grows at first day it's like milion of needles on my head and if someone touch it, it's not nice at all, at least i don't like it.

i was looking for Skull bald eagle shaver but it has no shipment to Iran. looks like i am in a wrong country.

Finally I think I need a very fast shaver, cuz i have to spend at least 15 minuts to 20 minutes to shave my head, but looks skull does in 90 Seconds.

is there any similar product with global branches like braun or panasonic etc?

Offline Cave Dweller

• Bald & Bearded and staying that way.
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • Not Bear nor Troll - just in the dark with the TV
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2017, 05:44:49 AM »
How long have you been shaving?
I started out shaving at the sink. It also took me about 15 minutes to complete the task.

I found that the more I shaved, the less time it took and the tougher my scalp's skin became, thus I experienced less and less irritation from the blade. My whole shaving process time now is less than three minutes in the shower each morning.

I scrub my scalp with a handful of kosher salt before I shave. Not only does it exfoliate the dome's excess skin cells, it makes the hairs stand out a bit more thereby allowing me an easier and closer shave. It also works well to clean out the drain pipe from all the conditioner gunk my wife uses on her hair.

"A man who has lost his hair and is bald is clean."
Leviticus 13:40
(Do not argue with Moses!)

Offline Persian

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2017, 11:35:36 PM »
Thank you guys. all of you! ♥ ♥ ♥

Offline nuts

• sly and bearded
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2017, 01:27:15 AM »
From your name and also country flag you are in Iran.
I visited Iran only last month on a tour and it is one of the friendliest and safest countries I have visited  and I have been to 109 different countries.  Everyone wanted to welcome our group, learn more about Australia where I am from and many selfies were taken.  Amazing history, wonderful attraction and cities.  It is becoming the 'in' lace to visit.  Was there just before the election and our guide was a big fan of Rouhani.
Didn't see all that many shave heads but masses of beards  You will be setting a trend.

Roger

Offline Quiet_Dan

• Super Sly
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2017, 03:41:58 AM »
I have been getting laser on my head, and yeah most places don't want to do laser on the scalp. It's mostly done. It doesn't worry me if it doesn't get rid of it all, just the harsh line of shadow I have from my hairline. Bald and a big beard is a decent combo (I have that combo myself)
God created only a few perfect heads, the rest he covered with hair!

Offline Montana

• Sly Jr.
  • Get busy living
    • Life Inside Jack
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2017, 06:11:31 PM »
I use a rotary wet / dry shaver. I use this with Cremo to shave my head. However, it takes a long time of going over the same area to get that super smooth feel.

I too tried the Mach 3 and was not impressed.

Another member of this forum mentioned mixing a shave cream with Cremo to make it more slick.
So I tried this with just a dab of Softsoap (a liquid soap). This did indeed slick up the Cremo product. Because I missed a day of shaving I pulled out the Mach 3 again to knock out the heavy stuff.

Wow, the combination of the Cremo & liquid soap along with the Mach 3 changed my mind about using a razor. In just a few minutes I had a very close, very smooth and happy head.

Possibly, mix up a slick lather using what you have available and try that Mach 3 again and see if this gets you the close shave in minutes you are looking for.

All the best,

Montana
---
Love. Joy. Hope. Peace. Freedom.

Offline bennett11

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2017, 06:07:46 AM »
Another option I pursued on occasion was electrolysis - didn't go all the way but couild have

Offline chrisphilly123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2017, 11:45:07 AM »
you could prob bare-guard buzz it daily. although it's not smooth most people will associate the look with bald, or no hair.

that's prob the least expensive, most painless,  and least effort than anything else.

other hair-removal methods seem like torture to me.