Author Topic: side-profile.....  (Read 14744 times)

Offline Baldan

• Sly Guy in Training
side-profile.....
« on: June 04, 2007, 04:01:52 AM »
Hi fellas,

Im starting this topic because I was wondering if I was the only one who loved being bald, but hated his side profile?

Any thoughts on your own view of your side profile...?

I mean it doesn't bother me too much because I much prefer my front profile now Im SLY and I also can't see the view from the side... its just that someone showed me a picture of myself they took whilst out at night and it looks as though the back of my head goes quite far back! I have attached the picture below. What are your opinions??

WHAT THE HECK ARE BAD HAIR DAYS?

Offline buddy

• Bud
  • Sly Guy in Training
Re: side-profile.....
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2007, 05:07:40 AM »
Nothing wrong with your side profile.  Looks good all around.  Some people are self-counscious about something.  Don't worry about it.  Looks like your lady friend likes it too... O:O
Bud-man

Offline Baldan

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2007, 05:13:37 AM »
Hi,

Thanks.

Like I said, Im not TOO bothered by it. And true, the girl I met in the club didn't seem bothered by it either.

Im just still getting used to everything bald. As my profile currently says...Im a SLY in training!

Offline skinhead002

• Super Sly
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2007, 05:36:48 AM »
You look squared-away man.  I wouldn't worry over it; it's all part of being a completely bald man.

Offline Baldan

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2007, 05:53:43 AM »
Squared away?

BaldRob

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2007, 05:58:52 AM »
Squared away?

Means you like fine...

It's a military term meaning your uniform, haircut, shave, etc is the way it's supposed to be!

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2007, 06:18:24 AM »
Looks great Baldan, wearing the sly style well....and so long as the laydees have no problems...neither do you.
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

jusbnme

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2007, 07:47:51 AM »
Don't worry about it man.  You look just fine.  I don't really think my dome from the side looks great either but I'm happy with myself and that's all that matters.  Besides bro, if you're pulling a hottie like the one in the pic why should you even be concerned about your looks.   >:D >:D >:D

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2007, 08:26:53 AM »
OMG Dude you're a freak. nah not really it looks fine. does your lay-day freind have a sister or freinds?

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline Baldan

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2007, 08:51:59 AM »
Freak[ishly unique!]  ;)

Not too sure mate... I did something (perhaps very unsly) and didn't call her the next day.... bumped into her the following night whilst on a date with a redheaded chick who lives across the street and she wasn't too impressed. don't think Im gonna find out if she has a sister PB.

Offline schro

• WORK SUCKS, I'M GOING GOLFING.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2007, 08:53:38 AM »
Squared Away, as BR would say.
Now, here's a side-profile, properly modified for Super Bowl Weekend (yes that's a condom hat on my buddy's head)...

Agonizing over what cannot be is an insult to what is.

Offline Argyle

• Super Sly
    • The Mighty Pilgrims
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2007, 11:47:35 AM »
I know exactly where you are coming from but for slightly different reasons.  I also prefer the sly look head on. especially in the summer!  But I am a little neurotic about my profile

http://www.slybaldguys.com/smf/index.php?action-gallery;sa=view;id=146

I have quite dark hair so my shadow shows up a lot, and i worry about how far my hair has gone down the sides of my head!  Stupid I know, but as someone said, we all have our hang ups lol
« Last Edit: June 04, 2007, 11:49:08 AM by Argyle »
A SBG's head shines so other SBG's always have the opportunity to see the reflection of how good they look!

Offline Stu

• Sly Bureau
    • Hope is just around the corner...
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2007, 11:47:47 AM »
You're fine Baldan.  As has been mentioned, everyone can find something to be self-critical about.  I don't care for my side profile either.  Although I can shave my head, I can't shave it into a perfectly round shape like an ice sculpture.  I was just created to have more room for the additional brain cells that I have.   ;D
How is that Hopey / Changey thing working for you?

http://obamaclock.org/

Offline skinhead002

• Super Sly
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2007, 11:51:08 AM »
What I like about having some shadow is that it tells everyone that you are bald completely by choice.

BALDANDRE

« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2007, 08:38:13 AM »
Dude, looks fine...actually somehow makes you look extra bald, especially with the fact that you've got NO SHADOW...very cool  O0...

seem like you've got the sly thing (great attitude!) down pretty well...

Keep it smooth and sly brutha!