Author Topic: ..between having hair and beeing bald.  (Read 2892 times)

Offline Bensen

• Ultimate Sly Guy
..between having hair and beeing bald.
« on: July 21, 2008, 02:21:11 PM »
When i started to loose my hair (frontline and at the back of my head) the most anoying thing was/is
the "Phase"  between having hair and beeing bald. It seems to get worse and there seems to be no way
to get the right "look". So sometimes i think it would be better when going obviously bald, it shloud happen over night and done.

The conglusion is to shave it all off. I guess that's the reason why a lot of balding guys choose the "forced bald" look.
Is that right?

Ben

Offline The Zook

• One Blade Renegade
  • Super Sly
  • Collector O'Razors
Re: ..between having hair and beeing bald.
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2008, 02:26:04 PM »
Pretty much sums it up, at least in my case. :)

Offline Hook'Em

• Super Sly
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2008, 03:57:16 PM »
I'm getting that little island of hair  up front and i wish to hell it would just go away already.
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdn-img1.imagechef.com/w/080722/samp3621da6c52487d03.jpg[/img]

marty22

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2008, 04:12:02 PM »
laser.

Offline J Digory

• My head's like my bass playin': Smooth
  • Super Sly
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2008, 04:14:22 PM »
The first friend I knew that went bald did so right before the bald spot on the back of his head became officially bald. He had the slightest bit of hair there. He ended up with the Phil Collins island in the front, and I am glad he never had to wear that around. He looks good bald, but I don't there is a man alive that can pull off the island of hair look successfully.

It looks like I will eventually get the Monk look...where I have a giant bald spot in the back, but full head of hair elsewhere.