Author Topic: Take 30 seconds to help raise money for the Nor Cal Fires victims  (Read 4489 times)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List

I found a really simple and quick way to raise money for the victims of the fires in Northern California.  It will only take you 30 seconds and not a dime will come out of your pocket.

To learn more on how to help raise money, go to http://www.slybaldguys.com/fires/
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 05:27:26 AM by Tyler »

People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Zooman

• Sly Jr.
Re: Take 30 seconds to help raise money for the Nor Cal Fires victims
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2017, 09:35:43 AM »
Thanks for doing this Tyler - these fires have hit a little too close to home.

I have no idea how this works (and I'm always a little hesitant to click on things I don't fully understand), but it was certainly quick, easy, and painless.

-Jason

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2017, 11:07:20 AM »
Thanks, Zooman. By clicking the link a bit of your CPU is used to make some calculations. Nothing is downloaded.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2017, 03:29:03 PM »
Thank you for everyone that that has helped so far. We're starting to get some good traction on Reddit as well. https://redd.it/778c4u

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2017, 05:11:55 PM »
Here's a video I made for YouTube to spread the word. Please share with others.  Thanks!