Author Topic: thinking abt going sly  (Read 1863 times)

Offline rob chase

• Learning the way of Sly
thinking abt going sly
« on: September 19, 2017, 04:56:20 PM »
Hello,
i am 20 years old and have a full head of hair with no hair loss. i am thinking about shaving my head but I'm not totally sold on it yet. Thoughts? Suggestions?

Offline Lenza

• Sly Guy in Training
Re: thinking abt going sly
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2017, 01:21:15 AM »
I mean.. It's just a haircut, bro. If you want to try it out, it grows back. Shaving it ain't going to change the way your hair grows in the future. If you're meant to just suddenly go bald, it'll happen regardless.

Do you think you'd look good with no hair on your head? The way I see it, is that contemplating taking hair out of the equation leaves a man with the following questions (or at least left me with 'em)..

Do I have the head shape for it? And will it accentuate/draw attention to my facial features?

Now, I would imagine that the vast majority of dudes look clean and masculine with a shaved head. I think that if you have nice facial features it could even be a good thing, as there's going to be more attention drawn to your face because you have no hair framing it. I think that different head shapes can all look good and be rocked in their own way, the same way people with different face shapes can still all look good.

If you have any particular concerns, I could give you my opinions. I'm a young dude who sort of went bald by choice but at the same time my hair was slowly starting to look like crap anyway, I was just embracing the inevitable and learning to swim in the ocean rather than stubbornly going down with a sinking ship.

Offline Dragon

• Super Sly
Re: thinking abt going sly
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2017, 01:25:22 AM »
As Lenza so wisely says, its just a hair cut.  if you are curious but not convinced buzz to a 3 the  a 2 then 1 then 0, if at any point you dont like it, stop.  it is a chnage and with any change  of style it takes a little while to get used to it.
You have nothing to lose