Author Topic: Converted my flatmate!  (Read 2274 times)

Offline collegebuzz

• Sly Guy in Training
Converted my flatmate!
« on: September 24, 2009, 03:17:11 AM »
I've been shaving mine for nearly three weeks now, absolutely love it. It defo me, best decision I've made for ages. Am tied in with a bet to shave everyday for a year anyway, so even if I didn't like it I would be bald for a while longer, luckily I can see me extending my head shave period.

But back to story of my flatmate. After I shaved mine he made a passing comment about how he'd always thought what it would be like. He declined my headrub offer. But a few days later gave in and rubbed my melon. Nothing more was said until a couple of nights ago. He was sat there fiddling with his hair, quite floppy shaggy cut. We weren't up to much, so I offered to shave his head. He had reservations, but I went through the benefits I had found and did the whole "you can always grow it back" and "what have you got to loose" schpiel. Suddenly he agreed and before I know it was sat on a chair in the kitchen waiting!

I shaved him right down to bald, and he loves it. A proper head rubber too. I told him to keep it for 30 days, but I suspect he's another keeper based on last couple of days. Can't wait to see what his girlfriend says!!!!

Offline Papa Don

• Sly Bureau
Re: Converted my flatmate!
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2009, 09:12:55 PM »
Welcome aboard, Collegebuzz.  Nice melon you have there.  Congratulations on converting your flatmate.  I'm sure you will love the freedom from hair.  Come often and join in on the conversations and tips.
I am no better that anyone else, but by God, no one is better than I am

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: Converted my flatmate!
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2009, 11:13:41 AM »
Very nice!
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Enter your email address: