Author Topic: Golfing  (Read 3433 times)

Offline Parrotthead

• Learning the way of Sly
Golfing
« on: July 09, 2017, 03:14:07 AM »
While golfing, I took a quick turn to avoid hitting a chuck hole, and accidentally overturned my golf cart. A very beautiful and attractive golfer, who lived right there on the edge of the golf course, heard the noise, came running out of her villa and shouted, "Are you okay?"
As I looked up I noticed she was wearing only a silky see-through bath robe which was partially open, revealing what appeared to be a VERY nice figure.
"I'm okay I think," I replied as I pulled myself out from under the twisted cart.
She said, "Please follow me to my villa so I can clean and bandage that nasty scrape on your head, then you can rest a while, and I'll help you upright the cart later."
"That's mighty nice of you," I answered, "but I don't think my wife will like me doing that!"
"Oh, come on now," she insisted. "We need to see if you have any more scrapes and treat them if so." Well, after all, she was really pretty and very, very persuasive.
Being sort of shaken and weak, I finally agreed, but repeated, "I'm sure my wife won't like this." We walked to her place just a 100 yards away, and after a couple of Scotch and waters and the bandaging, I thanked her and said, "I feel a lot better now, but I know my wife is going to be really upset, so I'd better go now."
"Don't be silly!" she said with a smile, letting her robe fall even more open. "Stay for a while. She won't know anything, and by the way, where is she?"
I replied, "Still under the cart, I guess."

" these days I'm up about the time I used to go to bed"

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Golfing
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2017, 06:34:26 AM »
Oops!  :*))
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline Magoo

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2017, 08:32:53 AM »
My wife and I got a good laugh.   ;D.   ;D
If only all men lived by the "Golden Rule ."

Offline flawness01

• Learning the way of Sly
  • life is beautiful<3
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2017, 10:26:22 AM »
oh god hahaha you made my day  ;D