Author Topic: BBC guy is envious of MPB  (Read 3687 times)

Offline nicolaus

• Sly Jr.
BBC guy is envious of MPB
« on: September 15, 2017, 02:54:00 AM »
Hello guys, I've been sly for about 3 years. I actually have full head of black thick hairs, so that the grey shadow is always visible even when the scalp has got tan much. I'm typical Bald By Choice. Many people still ask me why I shave my head though I actually have very good hairs. I have always answered only "Because I love it.", but to tell the truth, such a question annoys me. At my office I have a MPB colleague who is so young as me and keeps his head smooth. I'm often envious of him, because people never ask him why he shaves his head. I feel as if MPB slys would be more acceptable than BBC slys in society, in the other words, BBC is less acceptable than MPB. I hope that my hair falls naturally in the future, but probably it won't happen. Not only my father but also grandfather have very dick strong hair :(

Does anyone of you have a conflict like mine?

Offline amatlock2778

• Sly
Re: BBC guy is envious of MPB
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2017, 10:16:08 AM »
Im also a bbc guy who wishes he were naturally bald. Though not for the same reasons as you, but because i am fully commited to remaining bald till my dying day, and balding naturally would cut down on the time it takes to shave, and probanly would mean razors last a day or two longer. In fact, if it weren't so expensive, i would seriously consider lazer hair removal.
Bald by chioce, never going back

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2017, 09:19:30 PM »
 it's just silly to be could be us if your friend who is inMPB.   shaving your head is just a haircut at Joyce' you shouldn't be annoyed when people ask you why.  I tell them:

I choose this haircut because  I look really really good with it  and because I like to being and feeling  clean.

Offline skinhead002

• Super Sly
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2017, 02:31:57 AM »
Im also a bbc guy who wishes he were naturally bald. Though not for the same reasons as you, but because i am fully commited to remaining bald till my dying day, and balding naturally would cut down on the time it takes to shave, and probanly would mean razors last a day or two longer. In fact, if it weren't so expensive, i would seriously consider lazer hair removal.

Same here!

Offline Hieu Tran

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2017, 01:53:29 AM »
Actually, I prefer the completely bald look.
But have to claim that I need a reason to shave all the hair off and bald naturally is the best reason.

Enter your email address: