Author Topic: Need the truth stay bald or NOT  (Read 4013 times)

Offline emt676

• Learning the way of Sly
Need the truth stay bald or NOT
« on: August 11, 2017, 08:00:08 AM »
So I have been bald before and let my hair grow back out for a few years. I decided to give it another try. I am trying to find out what looks better my wife says she likes a little hair I don't really know so I am putting it out to the experts.

Offline BigKen

• Super Sly
Re: Need the truth stay bald or NOT
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2017, 08:17:32 AM »
Welcome, emt676! The bald look on you appears clean and natural! It's up to you though; I support either decision.

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2017, 08:18:56 AM »
Welcome!

I think that the short cut in the first picture suits you well, as does the sly look in the second. I don't know about your job's policy on facial hair, but I would grow a goatee to give your head some balance when shaved. Otherwise, the shaved head looks good, and you have an awesome shine!

P.S. Based on your username, I take it you're an EMT. If so, we appreciate what you and all of the first responders do and keep up the good work!
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2017, 09:14:13 AM »
I agree with SirHarry, both look good, but facial hair would help both looks.  You have a round face shape, and facial hair would add some length/oval shape to your appearance.
SlyBeard

Offline emt676

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2017, 09:18:54 AM »
Welcome!

I think that the short cut in the first picture suits you well, as does the sly look in the second. I don't know about your job's policy on facial hair, but I would grow a goatee to give your head some balance when shaved. Otherwise, the shaved head looks good, and you have an awesome shine!

P.S. Based on your username, I take it you're an EMT. If so, we appreciate what you and all of the first responders do and keep up the good work!

Thank You, Yes I am a Paramedic. I would love to grow some facial hair but unfortunately I am not able to due to policies at work. I do like the feeling of the bald look just don't know if either can help the face lol but seriously thanks for the advise so far.

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2017, 01:22:20 AM »
I am a barber and my honest advice is as follows:

You have nice hair and it looks very professional with the buzzcut

You look just as good with the shaved head

You do NOT need facial hair.  It is not professional for you and you wouldn't ant to hide that face!

Do what makes you FEEL good!  And if you can't decide - then have the best of both worlds; buzzcut in the Winter and Clean Shaven in the Summer!

Offline baldjoeg

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Newport Beach, CA. A great place to be in March.
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2017, 08:23:04 AM »
I like it both ways but think the bald look looks better.

Offline Lenza

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2017, 11:25:37 PM »
It's not a drastic difference, really, and they both look nice. Either/or is aight!