Author Topic: Login issues  (Read 9597 times)

Offline Hingatao

• Sly Bureau
Re: Login issues
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2013, 05:26:08 PM »
I guess I should consider myself lucky. I've been using an iPhone and haven't had any problems at all.
Hair is over rated.

Offline bennett11

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2013, 05:49:19 AM »
in the last few days since these posts appeared, the site has for me returned to normal - actually better than norm.  guess shouldn't say these things.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2013, 11:05:42 PM »
I have been having issues still. I try logging in with my phone and it wont let me, same with chrome. With chrome, it says something about cookies. I am having to use IE which is so primitive that it hardly makes it worth my time trying to get on the site anymore

Mike can you send me a screenshot of the error that you're getting with Chrome?  I use Chrome and I'm not having any issues...on a few computers.  All issues should be corrected as I found the root issue and eliminated it.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline mrzed

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Addicted to head shaving.
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2015, 07:20:16 PM »
UPDATE:

I've been having issues with logging in for several weeks now.

Just had a troubleshooting session with Tyler. Thanks a bunch, guy.

Apparently a recent fix to address other issues of people being logged out resulted in some 'cookie' changes. At least for me, there appeared to be issues between the old cookie methods and the new cookie methods which prevented me from logging in. The issue was resolved by deleting ALL of the slybaldguy.com cookies stored by my browser (I use both Chrome and Firefox), so I cleaned out cookies on both browsers and now I'm logging in without issues.

If you are having login problems, consider clearing out your cookies, at least the SBG cookies, which are clearly identified with slybaldguys.com and this might solve your problem.

Nice to be back on the site.

Mr. Zed

Offline K5mow

• Super Sly
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2015, 06:03:53 AM »

UPDATE:

I've been having issues with logging in for several weeks now.

Just had a troubleshooting session with Tyler. Thanks a bunch, guy.

Apparently a recent fix to address other issues of people being logged out resulted in some 'cookie' changes. At least for me, there appeared to be issues between the old cookie methods and the new cookie methods which prevented me from logging in. The issue was resolved by deleting ALL of the slybaldguy.com cookies stored by my browser (I use both Chrome and Firefox), so I cleaned out cookies on both browsers and now I'm logging in without issues.

If you are having login problems, consider clearing out your cookies, at least the SBG cookies, which are clearly identified with slybaldguys.com and this might solve your problem.

Nice to be back on the site.

Mr. Zed

Thanks for that great information.

Roger
Have a great Day.

Roger

Offline mrzed

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Addicted to head shaving.
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2015, 09:50:53 AM »
Yep, clearing the cookies took care of my login issue on the work computers as well as the home computers.

Offline SlyMike

• Ad Free VIP
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Big Beard and Bald Head - I love it!
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2015, 01:40:44 PM »
I have given this a try as I keep getting the login bar at the top, and I am already logged in, thanks!
First started shaving my head on the 9th October 2014