Author Topic: Handle bar  (Read 59514 times)

Offline Raulski

• Sly Jr.
Re: Handle bar
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2013, 04:10:49 AM »
That monopoly guy is pretty cool. I've seen a few tshirts, wallets etc with his image on them lately. I think you could be compared to worse :)

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2013, 05:45:39 AM »
Welcome, Raulski! I think the handle bar you have now looks good....but if you want to tweak it, go for it! The ones on Sailor and Lynchy look nice, also! I may try to do one down the road, but can't at this present time.
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline baldjoeg

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Newport Beach, CA. A great place to be in March.
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2013, 12:01:35 PM »
Raulski, Great looking Van Dyke and dome. The two look great together. Your van Dyke looks nice and full. Wish mine was thicker. I like the handle bar mostache too.

Sailor and Lynchy, great looking handle bar mostaches. Sailor, I like your nice full beard. It looks good on you.

Offline Raulski

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2013, 05:01:48 PM »
Well you guys are just too kind :)
This is a great forum to be a part of. Just a bunch of dudes revelling in our awesomeness

Offline Beardman

• Sly Bureau
  • Sly and loving it since 2 June 2012
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2013, 04:17:38 AM »
Hrmm, I wonder if I could pull an impressive handlebar mo at the moment... Might have to get some moustache wax and see... I'll see how I feel Thursday. The handle bars can look pretty cool with a  full beard.

Offline Raulski

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2013, 05:39:57 AM »
I didn't realise your name is Beardman :). That's awesome! Spectacular beard too. I'm stupid-jealous. I can't grow a beard like that. Mine just gets thicker & tighter; doesn't grow 'down' or 'long'.
This is the best I could do
Rock the handlebar & post a pic

Offline Lynchy

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2013, 01:45:38 PM »
Hrmm, I wonder if I could pull an impressive handlebar mo at the moment... Might have to get some moustache wax and see... I'll see how I feel Thursday. The handle bars can look pretty cool with a  full beard.

You should definitely give it a go.

I think full beard and handlebar is a winner.
Lynchy

Offline Switchy

• Nice old man ;) Yepper
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • No Worries, Be Happy !
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2013, 01:50:46 PM »
Indeed, let it go and comb, brush it !  A person never knows until they try and give the old face follicales a chance.  !  Lynchy like that handlebar , also the lip ring ! 
"Continuous effort---not strength or intelligence---is the key to unlocking our potential." 
                                                                                                             -SIR WINSTON CHURCHHILL

Offline Beardman

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2013, 11:20:59 PM »
It's all about time and patience Raulski, I haven't trimmed my goat since March last year, and It already had a bit of length to it already. I've always been the a fan of a longer goat. I was actually rocking the Van Dyke until the end of October, when I decided to grow out the full beard, and I'm yet to trim that either, I'm hoping it hurries up and sits down soon though!

Keep any eye out for a new photo some time from Thursday onwards, I've got a 30th birthday on Saturday so I might hold off until then and braid my beard and go with the handlebars too. Just pull all the punches haha.

Offline Raulski

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2013, 02:14:04 AM »
Sounds like a winner. Ill look out for the pics. I did have a bleached goatee with a hair band in it for a brief moment. Never long enough to plait. Ill see how I go. (The wife isn't a fan of the beard but that's already been addressed in another thread).

Offline Beardman

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2013, 10:21:45 PM »
I've never been a fan of bleached anything personally, but that's just me. How did it go?

Offline Raulski

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2013, 01:31:17 AM »

Offline Beardman

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2013, 01:49:45 AM »

Duh, you already posted a similar pic... I'm such a... rather observant person  ::) I think it actually suits you  O0

Offline Raulski

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2013, 02:42:58 AM »
I gotta do SOMETHING to compensate for my weak attempts to grow a proper beard ;)

Offline Beardman

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2013, 04:36:51 AM »
Haha, you gotta do what you gotta do.

Enter your email address: