Author Topic: How to turn YOUR PASSION into MILLIONS  (Read 11717 times)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
How to turn YOUR PASSION into MILLIONS
« on: January 14, 2012, 06:57:31 PM »
Have you ever wondered how people turned their passion into millions of dollars?  Ever wonder how people achieve their goals and ultimately success?

Then...This...FREE...Course...Is...For...You!!

Derek Sivers (bald guy  O0 ) will share how he turned his passion for music into providing him freedom to do what he wants and as a side affect - MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! 

Like I said, the course is FREE and I'm not sure for how much longer - so CLICK on the link below and GET IT NOW!

http://www.appsumo.com/derek-sivers-action-class-wkn/

People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline kalbo

• Sly Bureau
Re: How to turn YOUR PASSION into MILLIONS
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2012, 07:00:43 PM »
Thanks for the info Tyler
Mabuhay ang mga kalbo!

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2012, 12:55:34 PM »
You're welcome!  Hopefully many of you will take the time to watch this.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Baldstu

• Sly Bureau
  • Me
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2012, 03:21:56 PM »
It just goesto show Tyler nothing is impossible

Offline Milan

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2014, 11:20:59 AM »
A big true bald gentlemen. Tyler is a passionate guy! It's all about the passion! So what's yours? Really? Can you take the risk, get yourself out there and work hard? Tyler did! And it's not that easy! Like I said, it's risky, it's challenging, it hurts sometimes, you have to stand behind it, you have to live it and bread it. If you do, you'll succeed!

But, seriously bald guys out there. Instead of stressing about your bald heads and wasting time trying to get them back, be proud of it! Throw it behind your back. Be confident. Shave it or cut it short and use that extra time and energy to do your passions in life. That's what life is really about! Get rocking!

Milan
www.baldattraction.com