Author Topic: 40 lbs by Jan 31st!  (Read 14210 times)

Offline mrzed

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Addicted to head shaving.
Re: 40 lbs by Jan 31st!
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2012, 07:58:10 AM »
Here's a couple more links for healthy eating.

there are no subscription charges to these sites.

www.foodmatters.tv ( all of the videos that they sell are excellent.  Some are excerpted on Youtube).
Dr. Joel Fuhrman, "Eat to Live"
www.rawfor30days.com (diabetes related).
www.maximizedliving.com (chiropractor network with emphasis on healthy diet and exercise. Their 'webinars' are very good.
www.sparkpeople.com

And I really like hearing/reading Dr. Andrew Saul. (www.doctoryourself.com) Yes, I know. I don't like the site name, but I like the contents.

Offline baldjoeg

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Newport Beach, CA. A great place to be in March.
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2012, 12:04:39 PM »
I have been fihting the battle of the bulge myelf. Between THanksgiving and CHristmas I joined a fitness challenge at a local YMCA. I was bale to keep my weight the same prety much even through the heavy eating holiday season. Nioow I hope to lose a few more pounds and kleep it that way. I weigh between 200 and 205 pounds unually. My goal is tro get below 200 pounds and keep it that way.

Good luck to everyone with your weight goals.

Offline baldjoeg

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Newport Beach, CA. A great place to be in March.
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2012, 08:33:35 AM »
Mikekoz,

That is great. Hang in there. I struggle with that myself but now have a routine started. I set a goal to get below 200 pounds and am getting close. Good luck to your son on his wrestling. What a great sport for a kid. I find that it helps if you have someone to work out with. It keeps you more motivated.

Good luck on reaching your goal.

Joe G.

Enter your email address: