Author Topic: 100 days.......  (Read 3626 times)

Offline Adamski1972

• Super Sly
  • Bald and bold!
100 days.......
« on: June 06, 2013, 11:02:37 AM »
I will be a 100 day sly guy this weekend. I'm going to be away with some friends at an 1980's theme weekend so probably wont be online and just wanted to say a big thank you to all the people who have supported me to this point. :-)

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: 100 days.......
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2013, 11:22:31 AM »
Congrats on the 100 days, Adam! You've been a great addition to the forum; here's to even more sly days!
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline Mr Jules

• Sly Bureau
  • Same great sly look. Every day.
    • You Tube channel
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2013, 11:47:34 AM »
Conrgatulation, Adamski. Get those sunglasses !!!

And as SlySirHarry said, you are lively and welcome contributor to the forum.

On Saturday, I'll be in your neck of the woods - enjoying sunny beer and fish & chips in Dartmouth.

Offline Adamski1972

• Super Sly
  • Bald and bold!
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2013, 01:53:24 PM »
Thanks slysirharry! Very kimd comments! I'm so glad I found this forum and the great men and woman within it.

Mr Jules, enjoy sunny Dartmouth! I love that town, so pretty. I'm off to Minehead with 29 other fellows for an eighties weekend including live performances by Go West, Dr & The Medics, Sonia, Katrina & The Waves, Lee John (from Imagination), ABC and many others. It's going to be wild!

Offline nuts

• sly and bearded
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2013, 03:58:05 PM »
And you'll be the star of the show with the smooth head - unless all the other old rockers have lost their hair too.
Roger

Offline mrzed

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Addicted to head shaving.
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2013, 04:13:38 PM »
100 days. Nearly 1/3rd of a year. Good start. Does not sound like you are planning to return to hair.

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2013, 05:47:10 PM »
Thanks slysirharry! Very kimd comments! I'm so glad I found this forum and the great men and woman within it.

Mr Jules, enjoy sunny Dartmouth! I love that town, so pretty. I'm off to Minehead with 29 other fellows for an eighties weekend including live performances by Go West, Dr & The Medics, Sonia, Katrina & The Waves, Lee John (from Imagination), ABC and many others. It's going to be wild!

Wow, those were good times and good music (I only remember Go West, Katrina and the Waves and ABC)....Shows you that I'm getting older too (41 next month)......Sheesh
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline Mr Jules

• Sly Bureau
  • Same great sly look. Every day.
    • You Tube channel
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2013, 08:33:17 AM »

Dartmouth was great. Your 80s weekend inspired the choice of music to go with the YouTube video I made of our adventures in south Devon yesterday.

viewers will have no trouble spotting the sly guy !

How was Minehead ?

Offline kalbo

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2013, 07:17:08 PM »
Happy 100 days Adamski. nice profile pic, love the shades. Hope you had a blast at the 80's weekend. ABC's Be near is one of my all time  favorite.
Mabuhay ang mga kalbo!

Offline bud

• Sly
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2013, 01:25:50 PM »
Congrats Adamski,  great that you're in a forum O0