Author Topic: 1 Month Anniversary Stories  (Read 34012 times)

Offline schro

• WORK SUCKS, I'M GOING GOLFING.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: 1 Month Anniversary Stories
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2007, 03:39:19 PM »
 M!55
Did someone say Party?

Agonizing over what cannot be is an insult to what is.

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2007, 05:15:40 PM »
 B@%d  )-m B@^ $#*t YR*(k d5c*
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline MR. CLEAN

• All the Ladies wanta Know me, All the Fellas' wanta be me... 'Cause I'm Money
  • Super Sly
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2007, 08:32:05 PM »
So who's got the Cavasia  p!m*
Peace

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2007, 07:04:06 AM »

I dunno, but don't they have a pill for that now?
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline Professor Melon

• Professor Melon
  • Super Sly
  • Professor Melon
« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2007, 08:17:51 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D I am just beyond my six-month anniversary and, as others have mentioned, I am different and better being bald. Like PhilDNY and Blondeguy, I love the smoothness just after razoring, and shaving has become part of my morning routine. The three advantages I most appreciate: 1) it's totally honest; I don't have to convince myself of an illusion nor do I have to hope others are convinced by an illusion; 2) baldness is practical--no anxiety about wind or convertibles; no expenditures on useless drugs, etc.; and 3) it's realistic, making me the best and most self-determined man I can be. No temptation to regrow hair; increasingly unwilling to tolerate even a day's worth of stubble. Wife has equally strong positive response; and I get many more affectionate/erotic hugs, rubs, and touches than when I had thinning hair. And yes, thanks are in order: SBG and your 'go-for-it' feedback did help me turn the corner. Professoor Melon
Embrace the bald truth

Offline schro

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2007, 08:28:53 AM »

I dunno, but don't they have a pill for that now?

I thought the Cavasia was the new hybrid from GM

Offline MR. CLEAN

• All the Ladies wanta Know me, All the Fellas' wanta be me... 'Cause I'm Money
  • Super Sly
« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2007, 10:24:34 AM »
Come on now Schro! Someone needs to take some more lessons from "The Ladies Man" Leon Phelps!  :*))
Peace

Offline schro

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2007, 10:47:24 AM »
Oh, you mean Courversier.
Gotcha.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2007, 11:39:22 AM »
;D ;D ;D I am just beyond my six-month anniversary and, as others have mentioned, I am different and better being bald. Like PhilDNY and Blondeguy, I love the smoothness just after razoring, and shaving has become part of my morning routine. The three advantages I most appreciate: 1) it's totally honest; I don't have to convince myself of an illusion nor do I have to hope others are convinced by an illusion; 2) baldness is practical--no anxiety about wind or convertibles; no expenditures on useless drugs, etc.; and 3) it's realistic, making me the best and most self-determined man I can be. No temptation to regrow hair; increasingly unwilling to tolerate even a day's worth of stubble. Wife has equally strong positive response; and I get many more affectionate/erotic hugs, rubs, and touches than when I had thinning hair. And yes, thanks are in order: SBG and your 'go-for-it' feedback did help me turn the corner. Professoor Melon

That's awesome Prof!
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

jusbnme

« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2007, 07:38:40 AM »
Oh, you mean Courversier.
Gotcha.

This concludes another lesson from the "Schrotini University." 

Offline mikesj

• Sly
« Reply #40 on: May 10, 2007, 05:27:41 PM »
Approaching the one month anniversary of going sly. The advice I received here was to give it a month before you decide if it is working....I knew after the first shave that it was the way to go and I was never turning back.  Tossed a "hair system" after 13 years. Spent too much time trying to make it look natural...now, what could be more natural than sly.  Shaving has become a fun part of my daily routine.  The reactions have been overwhelming and positive.
Thanks SBG's for your advice and support.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #41 on: May 10, 2007, 05:37:01 PM »
Approaching the one month anniversary of going sly. The advice I received here was to give it a month before you decide if it is working....I knew after the first shave that it was the way to go and I was never turning back.  Tossed a "hair system" after 13 years. Spent too much time trying to make it look natural...now, what could be more natural than sly.  Shaving has become a fun part of my daily routine.  The reactions have been overwhelming and positive.
Thanks SBG's for your advice and support.

That's awesome Mike!!  Glad SBG was able to help you along.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Stu

• Sly Bureau
    • Hope is just around the corner...
« Reply #42 on: May 10, 2007, 05:48:48 PM »
That's great, Mike.  Time flies when you're being sly.  What a life-changer shaving your head can be.
How is that Hopey / Changey thing working for you?

http://obamaclock.org/

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #43 on: May 10, 2007, 06:00:16 PM »
Congratulations Mike.  Glad being sly has been so positive.
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

KALBO

« Reply #44 on: May 10, 2007, 06:34:41 PM »
Tomorrow marks 1 month for me.  Was thinking of celebrating by purchasing a Schro-like shirt...since I'm a big fan of Tori Richards Hawaiian shirts!  Noticed a SLY model dominating the TR Spring catalog!  O0