Author Topic: No Hat Head  (Read 6770 times)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
No Hat Head
« on: September 12, 2006, 09:15:39 AM »
One of the advantages to being bald is that you no longer have hat head.  This is nice if you are going to be out in the sun all day and then you need to go somewhere that it's not appropriate to wear a hat.

People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: No Hat Head
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2006, 01:11:14 PM »
Just don't forget to sunscreen the noggin. That little red spot on the back of your head is tender when you shave next time. I've done this, more than once unfortunately. You'd think I would learn after a time or three.
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline lostnfound21

• Sly Jr.
    • Myspace Page
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2006, 09:52:46 PM »
I went to an amusement park once shortly after I started shaving my head and didn't think to use sunscreen. I had the worst sunburn. It was too painful for even the shower water to hit my head to bathe later. I've never forgoten my sunscreen since.

Also...I had a college kid come into my store the other day looking for athletic headbands. He just started shaving his head and was out playing basketball in the sun while wearing one and ended up with a big white ring around his head! So basically he needed new headbands to wear until the color of his head evened out.

Offline VFRWolf

• Sly VFR Rider
  • Super Sly
    • My off roading page
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2006, 12:57:07 PM »
No helmet hair after wearing a motorcycle helmet either.   ;D
Rob
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/071117/sampa714ba256de1d637.jpg[/img] [/url]

Offline Yeti

• "Fear profits a man nothing"
  • Sly Moderator
  • Super Sly
  • Big, Bald, & Friendly... ~Yeti
    • Yeti's Realm (MySpace Page)
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2006, 03:13:58 AM »
when i first met my wife, we went to an amusement park, i wasn't shaved then, but had a huge forehead....  long story short, I got 2nd degree burned all over my melon... lol ugh... many years ago, I now protect in the sun, no matter what. hehehe
~Yeti
-------------
Tyler's Assister w/ creation of SBG & 1st Mod (now I am Elusive, but ALWAYS watching. hehe
-------------
BIG, FURRY, & BALD: Tattooes almost 300 hrs, Piercings several, Gamer; Internet 13+ yrs, Movies, Music, Drinks w/ friends, Ladies, my kids.
-------------

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2006, 05:25:15 PM »
Damn...that'll learn ya.
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!