Author Topic: After shaving options  (Read 26097 times)

Slynito

Re: After shaving options
« Reply #45 on: September 22, 2012, 09:44:41 AM »
That Castile soap sounds like something I'll look for...oh btw, which hazel only has about 14% alcohol so it doesn't dry the scalp like aftershaves.

Offline mahaw90

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #46 on: September 22, 2012, 11:33:48 AM »
I ain't a massive fan of aloe Vera, doesn't do what it says for me, I see no improvement when I use it. If anything it gives me pimples.

Slynito

« Reply #47 on: September 22, 2012, 11:37:02 AM »
I get pretty good results from aloe...it cools the dome and gives it some shine.  ;)

Offline xabydaddy

• Sly
« Reply #48 on: September 26, 2012, 08:25:57 AM »
I've heard that coco butter was good and have wanted to try it. Plez tell me your experiences.
after I do a head shave I like to use coco butter sometimes it helps with my skin and its complexion also it keeps it moisturized the one I have by palmer's works good for after you've been out in the sun palmer's for men works well to or any brand of coco butter perhaps shea butter also

I had been recently using cocoa butter but find that it leaves my head a little greasy and by the end of the day, if I don't reapply, my head ends up a little dry. This morning I decided to use shea butter creme. No greasy feeling and hopefully by the end of the day my scalp will not be dry. I will update the results by the end of the week. O0