Author Topic: hello from los angeles...  (Read 9484 times)

Offline gumbii

• E-I-E-I-O
  • Sly Jr.
    • blog...
hello from los angeles...
« on: September 17, 2011, 12:14:57 PM »
i found this spot trying to see if there's anything i can do about my nappy beard... i have been shaving my head for... i think a year now... i also need a new forum to talk about man stuff... since my old automotive forum that i have been a member for for 13 years died forever... sucks...

anyways...

my name is gumbii garcia... like, for reals... mexican, live in a small city named bell gardens... i have way too many hobbies and go thru them like a pair of paper shoes... my main hobbies are reef tanks (aquariums), road bikes, racquetball and breeding exhibition chickens... yeah i know... random stuffs... i am an nihilist raised catholic... um... i have three adopted childrens... i adopted them with my sister... so their ours... kind of weird, but it was the only way... since my sister lives with me, and these are our biological sister's kids... she was all in drugs and stuff, so we battled to get them... two of them were drug exposed, and one might have a mild autism... this has put us in a heap of trouble... he hits himself and falls all the time, and we got reported 3 times for child abuse... we've been in and out of court like crazy...

um... i recently discovered the gym... LOL... my best friend has been going forever and always wanted me to go... i'm diabetic, had high cholesterol and borderline high blood pressure... so after three years of not doing anything, 3 months ago i started going... so i'm down 40lbs, i have some sort of muscle definition and feel great now... total trip... it's working out great because i'm going to turn 30 soon, and i'm on the hunt for a new manfriend...

well whatever... i'll be here post whoring as much as possible... looking forward to get to know all you peoples...

thx...

Offline Chavster

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
Re: hello from los angeles...
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2011, 12:43:01 PM »
Greetings, bonjour, buenos dias, prynhawn da, dea-trathnona Los Angeles :)

Im from LA (Santa Monica) originally too (but I live 6000 miles away now)  :-\

No idea what a nappy beard is, so I cant help you with that. Here's what I know about cars: you get in them, you go somewhere, you get out. I have a fear of fish (both live ones and the type you have on a plate)

No idea what post whoring is but whoring of any type isnt beyond my comprehension :D

Welcome to the madhouse ;)

Slynito

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2011, 12:43:56 PM »
Bienvenidos amigo! You sound like a very busy vato con muchos cosas en tu bolsas, ja, ja, ja. I'm sure you'll find lots of answers to all of your grooming questions y mucho mas. iBuenas suerte ese y que lo pase bien!

O0 O0
« Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 12:46:02 PM by Slynito »

Offline gumbii

• E-I-E-I-O
  • Sly Jr.
    • blog...
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2011, 02:57:21 PM »
Greetings, bonjour, buenos dias, prynhawn da, dea-trathnona Los Angeles :)

Im from LA (Santa Monica) originally too (but I live 6000 miles away now)  :-\

No idea what a nappy beard is, so I cant help you with that. Here's what I know about cars: you get in them, you go somewhere, you get out. I have a fear of fish (both live ones and the type you have on a plate)

No idea what post whoring is but whoring of any type isnt beyond my comprehension :D

Welcome to the madhouse ;)

LOL...

you look like you come from LA somehow... i read that you were in euroland and wondered what you were doing way over there... that's far...

i have curly hair... so my beard looks like... um... "public" hairs... HAHAHAHHAA... i hate it, but since i can't grow a full beard or even a mustache if my life depended on me... that's all i can do right now... i have way too much mexican indian blood in me.. i wish i was hairier... it drives me nuts... even one armpit is hairier than the other... LOL... it sucks because my dad has an awesome beard and mustache going... and i asked him last time why he doesn't have patchy cheeks like me... HAHAHA...

post whoring is someone that post a grip... i try not to post little smilies or "kewl" per thread... but i do tend to post a lot...

thx for the welcome...

Bienvenidos amigo! You sound like a very busy vato con muchos cosas en tu bolsas, ja, ja, ja. I'm sure you'll find lots of answers to all of your grooming questions y mucho mas. iBuenas suerte ese y que lo pase bien!

O0 O0

sipi...

thanks for the welcome...

LOL@ESE!!!...

Offline Arnie

• 2011 Sly Bald Guys Fantasy Football Champion
  • Sly Bureau
  • Surrender to your cause, never your circumstances.
    • http://www.frankboucherchevrolet.com
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2011, 03:03:58 PM »
Welcome to SBGs!!! 8)

Offline Chavster

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2011, 03:07:22 PM »
you look like you come from LA somehow... i read that you were in euroland and wondered what you were doing way over there... that's far...

My mother is British. She absolutely hated living in America (sorry!) so I was dragged here, kicking and screaming, along with my father, when I was too young to escape. And apart for a few years since then, I've been stuck here ever since.

Slynito

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2011, 04:49:58 PM »
I have a yerno mexicano and he has a nice Pancho Villa mustache that he's very proud of. When I was considering shaving my head he dared me...he would shave his mustache if I had the cajones to shave my head. He was one pissed off vato when I did it...two years went by and I was calling him a wussy, chicken and cheat until he finally shaved it...his wife and homies laughed and told him he looked like a kid. He's the one that opened his mouth and hassled me, but now he blames me for having to shave his 'stash. He and mi hija preciosa live in Locolombia and he's known as, "El Mexicano" there, un hombre caliente. He's like you I guess because he has no beard whiskers. But ya got to go with your assets, right? Have a good juan, ese!

Offline gumbii

• E-I-E-I-O
  • Sly Jr.
    • blog...
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2011, 09:15:40 PM »

My mother is British. She absolutely hated living in America (sorry!) so I was dragged here, kicking and screaming, along with my father, when I was too young to escape. And apart for a few years since then, I've been stuck here ever since.

oic... crazy... come back to LA... so you can bask in the ignorance and infestation of trendy hipsters with their horrible music...

I have a yerno mexicano and he has a nice Pancho Villa mustache that he's very proud of. When I was considering shaving my head he dared me...he would shave his mustache if I had the cajones to shave my head. He was one pissed off vato when I did it...two years went by and I was calling him a wussy, chicken and cheat until he finally shaved it...his wife and homies laughed and told him he looked like a kid. He's the one that opened his mouth and hassled me, but now he blames me for having to shave his 'stash. He and mi hija preciosa live in Locolombia and he's known as, "El Mexicano" there, un hombre caliente. He's like you I guess because he has no beard whiskers. But ya got to go with your assets, right? Have a good juan, ese!

LOL... hilarity...

oh, i have a beard.. it's an awkward creepy beard, but i ♥ it... compliments the bald head and stretched out ears and lip... i would love to go to columbia... bring me some rare chickens... LOL...

Slynito

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2011, 09:33:12 PM »
Chickens in Locolombia? The only ones I see are mixed with rice...it's the only thing they cook down there...arroz con pollo y arepas. I have told them ...as good as y'all are with kidnapping people why not go to Mexico and kidnap some women to teach the Colombianas how to cook good.

)-m

Offline gumbii

• E-I-E-I-O
  • Sly Jr.
    • blog...
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2011, 09:57:23 PM »
HAHAHAHAHdjkf;asljdf;ksjflads...

that cracked me up... my friend's girlfriend is columbian... and we joke with her all the time about that... they can grow and make all kinds of drugs down there, but they don't know how to create a decent plate or add to their menus...

but there is a breeder down in columbia that makes some huge chickens... i think they're a brazilian breed... i forgot what they are called, but they are bigger than this bird right here...

i had some that looked like those before called shamo... huge powerful birds...

Slynito

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2011, 10:16:37 PM »
Hummm, that's a strange looking chicken, ese. Whatcha doing with your chicks? It would be a lot of red tape getting a chicken into E.U. from Colombia. If you don't eat chicken and rice in Colombia you'll starve...I tell them that in Mexico you can eat a different delicious dish every day for a month. I can remember having breakfast by the water in, Zihuatanejo...Que wow!

Offline gumbii

• E-I-E-I-O
  • Sly Jr.
    • blog...
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2011, 12:06:00 AM »
well... i breed exhibition chickens for shows and stuff... i work with OEGB and now serama... i got rid of all my shamo... here are some of my birdies...

sorry for the cell phone pics...

Offline Chavster

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2011, 04:12:51 AM »
:o I'm not sure I've ever seen a live chicken before. I assumed they all came from KFC :D

Offline tomgallagher

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2011, 05:20:50 AM »
Welcome to the group amigo. I've always wanted to ask...what does ESE mean.?

Slynito

« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2011, 07:00:23 AM »
well... i breed exhibition chickens for shows and stuff... i work with OEGB and now serama... i got rid of all my shamo... here are some of my birdies...

sorry for the cell phone pics...

Man, those are some very pretty birds. I used to look at them every year at the county fair. When my kids were little they would enter lots of animals in the fair. My boy was about 5 yoa he had a beautiful, big Rhode Island Red he entered for 3 years and finally the dog caught him and bit most of his feathers off. All of the hens laughed at him...bald ain't sexy in the chicken community. You do have some pretty birds and I can tell you put time and care into them. Buenas suerte!