Author Topic: Iraq War Over by End of Year...  (Read 8784 times)

Offline tomgallagher

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Iraq War Over by End of Year...
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2011, 08:55:55 AM »
I never thought I'd say this, but damn, I wish the Clintons were running in 2012.

LOL...hard to believe but I have thought the same thing. I'll take either one.

Offline schro

• WORK SUCKS, I'M GOING GOLFING.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2011, 09:28:28 AM »
It certainly is interesting. Bears watching considering that one of the penalties we will pay here at home is gonna be gas for $8-10 a gallon.

We have domestic solutions to alleviate your concerns regarding the impending skyrocketing price of gas. Too bad they're not being considered.

Agonizing over what cannot be is an insult to what is.

Offline buddha

• Sly Bureau
  • Cut myself shaving!
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2011, 10:19:04 AM »
It certainly is interesting. Bears watching considering that one of the penalties we will pay here at home is gonna be gas for $8-10 a gallon.

We have domestic solutions to alleviate your concerns regarding the impending skyrocketing price of gas. Too bad they're not being considered.

So if they're not being considered I don't understand how they will alleviate my concerns.
"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it never really care for anything else thereafter."
Ernest Hemingway, On The Blue Water.

Offline schro

• WORK SUCKS, I'M GOING GOLFING.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2011, 10:32:09 AM »

So if they're not being considered I don't understand how they will alleviate my concerns.

I should have said "could alleviate....". My apologies.

Agonizing over what cannot be is an insult to what is.

Offline buddha

• Sly Bureau
  • Cut myself shaving!
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2011, 06:31:48 PM »

I should have said "could alleviate....". My apologies.

No problema, amigo. I'm through with politics. It's time for football.
"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it never really care for anything else thereafter."
Ernest Hemingway, On The Blue Water.

Offline baldjoeg

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Newport Beach, CA. A great place to be in March.
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2011, 06:54:51 PM »

It might not be a bad idea to cond=sider using some of the abundant resources that we have in this country. If we fdid that we would not have to continue bowing and paying homage to our "great friends in the Middle East!!! They love taking our money but other than that we can just go away!

My opinion of course.

I spent 1 year in Vietnam. Don't know what we accomplished there other than humanitarian support!

Slynito

« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2011, 01:53:57 PM »
Yep, I remember giving a lot of humanitarian support to the people in VN.  :-X

Offline tomgallagher

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2011, 03:03:46 PM »
I know of 58000 KIA that gave all the humanitarian support they could.

Slynito

« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2011, 06:50:20 PM »
We always let them take their buffalo, some clothes and some rice before we torched their hut.