Author Topic: Osama bin Laden dead  (Read 14688 times)

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Osama bin Laden dead
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2011, 06:06:43 PM »
The picture I really would like to see, if the head cameras caught it, was the look in the guy's eyes when bin Ladin realized what had happened and what was going to happen, the total--WTF shot!

Offline b.driscoll

• Super Sly
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2011, 07:58:10 PM »
Agree 100% Mike, show the pictures of this assho** with his head blown off. I wonder if he sh*t himself when and if he realized that a U.S. NAVY SEAL was about to lay down the hammer on his crazy ass.  Speaking of sh*t, is that German for ''der speigel''????

Offline baldjoeg

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Newport Beach, CA. A great place to be in March.
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2011, 08:16:46 PM »

The end of Osama Bin Laden is good news to me. I agree with Mike, Arnie and SaintC.

We are not done with the terrorist threats. Hope that everyone will be more observant and vigilant from now on.

I attended St. Thomas Military Academy, in St. Paul, MN. in High School. One of our drill Sargeants, that killed in the Pentagon when the airplane  hit the building. This is something I will never forget.

Lets hope that the great patriotism of the Citizens of the USA will return in full force.

May God Bless America, niow and always!

Offline Mikekoz13

• Sure you can rub it... all the girls want to...
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2011, 06:11:35 AM »

Lets hope that the great patriotism of the Citizens of the USA will return in full force.

May God Bless America, niow and always!

The key to the return of Patriotism, in my opinion, is for the people of this Great Country to realize that greed CANNOT rule your life. That will have to be a movement that starts at the ground because our Government has NOBODY that believes this to be true.
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" W.C. Fields

Offline Bolohead

• Bolohead
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • At 56 and still feeling GREAT!
    • Jon Erdmann - Photographer
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2011, 02:14:55 PM »
Wait...Our president said he wasn't a Muslim, but he was buried at sea in accordance with Muslim law?   ???

I agree 100% with Buddha

He was buried in accordance to Isamic law, not Muslim law.  I personally do not know the differance, but I guess they are required to burry their dead within 24 hours of death.

Offline baldjoeg

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Newport Beach, CA. A great place to be in March.
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2011, 09:18:08 PM »

Awesome that Osama Bin Laden is now toast!

I agree with Buddha, saintc and Mike.

We can never again let up our guard and we need to get the rest of them.

It sounds like Bin Laden had a proper burial according to their custom. What about the 3000 people that died on 9-11? What kind of burial did they have.

I find it hard to believe that Bin laden was hiding at this place for up to 6 years. What kind of an ally has Pakistan been to us. Why are we giving them foreign aid?

Offline RyanJP

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2011, 11:35:57 PM »
Wait...Our president said he wasn't a Muslim, but he was buried at sea in accordance with Muslim law?   ???

I agree 100% with Buddha

He was buried in accordance to Isamic law, not Muslim law.  I personally do not know the differance, but I guess they are required to burry their dead within 24 hours of death.

I love it, it's truly remarkable when we take this course with full intent of discretionary action, turn his head into a Jackson Pollock masterpiece and then give him a traditional Islamic burial....WTF, I truly wish that somebody just kicked his carcass of the bow.

Is someone wrong with this picture, we hunted him down and then bury him with a sense of dignity....just fu!@#ng brilliant.

« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 11:39:54 PM by RyanJP »

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2011, 06:35:56 AM »
we hunted him down and then bury him with a sense of dignity....just fu!@#ng brilliant.

IMO, we do that because that's who we, as a nation and civilization, are.  We don't behead prisoners on film or tape, we respect others.  We respect the dignity of man and no one, no matter how brutal they may have been, will make us stoop to their level when we win--that's why in the end we will win.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 06:46:53 AM by saintc »

Offline Bolohead

• Bolohead
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • At 56 and still feeling GREAT!
    • Jon Erdmann - Photographer
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2011, 06:44:11 AM »
Well I hope when they washed him prior to his being put deep six, it was with PIG FAT.  >:D

Offline cueballuk

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2011, 09:59:41 AM »
Thanks for capping him America, sincerely appreciate that.

Knowing sailors I would imagine they chummed the water for sharks before chucking him in and quite probably took bets on which one would go for him first.

Offline Arnie

• 2011 Sly Bald Guys Fantasy Football Champion
  • Sly Bureau
  • Surrender to your cause, never your circumstances.
    • http://www.frankboucherchevrolet.com
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2011, 02:33:24 PM »
Wow...you should have seen my FB post on this...it went nuts!!!

Offline RyanJP

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2011, 02:37:27 PM »
we hunted him down and then bury him with a sense of dignity....just fu!@#ng brilliant.

IMO, we do that because that's who we, as a nation and civilization, are.  We don't behead prisoners on film or tape, we respect others.  We respect the dignity of man and no one, no matter how brutal they may have been, will make us stoop to their level when we win--that's why in the end we will win.

I know Saint, you're right....just blowing off the steam.

Offline Timmer

• Super Sly
  • And it harm none, do what you will.
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2011, 02:56:39 PM »
“Until and unless you discover that money is the root of all good, you ask for your own destruction. When money ceases to be the tool by which men deal with one another, then men become the tools of men. Blood, whips and guns–or dollars. Take your choice–there is no other–and your time is running out.”  ~Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

As for burying OBL at sea.  Where would you like him buried?  Who wants him?  You want him in your backyard?

And the fact that the Islamo-Facists publicly display their executions is exactly why we shouldn't.  If we're no better than them, what's the freaking point? 

I didn't do a happy dance, but I did feel a bit like justice was finally served.  I lost friends at Kobar.  We all were wounded on 9/11.  The man needed killin' like none in a very long time.  I will not mourn for him.

If he WAS captured rather than killed, so?  What do you think you're going to do about it?  Demand he get his rights?  He has no rights.  He's set himself up to be a non-warrior, and non-criminal, a non-person.  HE did that.  All I care about is that he's no longer "alive" to be a boogie-man. 
One definition of "surrender" is, "To join the winning side."

Offline tomgallagher

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2011, 05:57:58 PM »
Did I hear right, 24 SEALS on 2 helicopters.?

Offline schro

• WORK SUCKS, I'M GOING GOLFING.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2011, 07:14:16 PM »

I didn't do a happy dance, but I did feel a bit like justice was finally served. 

Sorry to hear of your loss of friends, Timmer.
To be honest, the dancing in the streets shown on the news Sunday night sickened me. Am I glad the world is ridden of this evil dude? Certainly. However, as others have pointed out (Saint, etc.), we are better than that.

I'm still troubled by the lack of disclosure of photos on behalf of B. Hussein's administration. They had no problem revealing photos of Abu Grahib, but the death of Bin Laden is off limits?  ???

Did I want to see the photos? No, but I know many that did. Personally, I think Bin Laden should have been captured and dropped from 1,000 feet (or whatever the height of the World Trade Center was), so he can feel what others felt on 9/11 jumping out of the building.

« Last Edit: May 06, 2011, 05:24:43 AM by schro »

Agonizing over what cannot be is an insult to what is.