Poll

which branch are you in or served in?

Navy
Marines
Army
Air Farce
Coast Guard

Author Topic: military sly poll  (Read 44310 times)

Offline Kajun

• T-Sly Boudreaux
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
Re: military sly poll
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2007, 04:34:47 PM »
yea but the Navy is still in the lead by a head!  :*))
VIVA LA SLY REVOLUCION!!!

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2007, 06:05:25 PM »

Only our Navy brothers could get excited over having one extra place to whiz :*))
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

BaldRob

« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2007, 08:25:22 PM »

Only our Navy brothers could get excited over having one extra place to whiz :*))

So a marine and a sailor are standing at the urinals.

After the marine finishes he goes over and washes his hands.

The Sailor finishes and walks right out the door...

The marine catches up with the sailor and says, "In the Marines, they teach us to wash our hands after going to the bathroom."

The sailor looks at the marine and says, "In the Navy, they teach us not to go on our hands!"

:*)) :*)) :*))

Offline RichardN.

• Sly
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2007, 09:23:35 AM »
Excellent Baldrob!!!  I was in the Navy for 6 years & am now in the NY Air National Guard.  I loved my Navy days but had a great opportunity to switch branches so I jumped ship!  I have a good friend who's an Army Major so we always had a friendly rivalry going.  Navy always wins in Philly though.   

Offline YOSP

• Super Sly
« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2007, 05:14:29 PM »
USAF O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

What happens when 100 male sailors go out to sea?

50 couples come back!!!!

Offline Sgt. Pate

• Sly Bureau
  • ~ Semper Fi ~ Sly Till I Die! ~
« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2007, 10:27:20 AM »
 fF##

"Never pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you." - Clint Smith

KALBO

« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2007, 01:20:16 PM »

50 couples come back!!!!

Good point, seen it happen...especially at various AFBs when we pull into a port nearby. Guess the women at AFBs are just so love starved for some reason, they literally need a Sailor to take care of their needs... ;D
« Last Edit: June 20, 2007, 01:21:48 PM by KalboArnie »

Offline YOSP

• Super Sly
« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2007, 03:29:49 PM »

50 couples come back!!!!

Good point, seen it happen...especially at various AFBs when we pull into a port nearby. Guess the women at AFBs are just so love starved for some reason, they literally need a Sailor to take care of their needs... ;D

;D ;D

KALBO

« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2007, 03:48:20 PM »

50 couples come back!!!!

;D ;D

I think we had this joking session before in some other thread. ;)

Offline Sgt. Pate

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2007, 05:16:01 PM »
Yeah but we can't help it... it was part of our oath!   :*))

"Never pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you." - Clint Smith

Offline YOSP

• Super Sly
« Reply #40 on: June 20, 2007, 06:54:44 PM »
Yeah but we can't help it... it was part of our oath!   :*))

O0 ...I agree with you 100% Sarge! You have to represent your Branch. I can take the jokes and sarcasm from any military member, but if you never served, its like.... :/O

KALBO

« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2007, 01:23:30 PM »

O0 ...I agree with you 100% Sarge! You have to represent your Branch. I can take the jokes and sarcasm from any military member, but if you never served, its like.... :/O

Great point YOSP, hard for someone who wants to throw stones/joke at the military when they haven't served...while they can't comprehend walking in our shoes. But, hey, it's one of the rights we preserve for them to do so freely...

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2007, 01:55:36 PM »

Way true there YOSP...My Navy bros like to gives this jarhead good natured crap and vice versa, but God help any non-service member who tries to step in...they can't understand how we turn and stick by each other to give it to them. ???  No matter which branch or for how long its a special bond they never understand.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2007, 02:02:36 PM by Paul »
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

Offline YOSP

• Super Sly
« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2007, 01:59:41 PM »

Great point YOSP, hard for someone who wants to throw stones/joke at the military when they haven't served...while they can't comprehend walking in our shoes. But, hey, it's one of the rights we preserve for them to do so freely...

O0 Amen brother!!

Offline Sgt. Pate

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2007, 11:21:30 PM »
Yeah... we have earned the right to pick on each other because when the defecation hits the ventilation... we're willing to die for each other!  I may call my sailor brother a "squid" but by God, if a civilian calls him that I'll kick his ass!   :x!