Author Topic: Dry Scalp  (Read 2881 times)

Offline Frias

• Learning the way of Sly
Dry Scalp
« on: August 30, 2014, 08:42:54 PM »
I went sly for the first time a few hours ago. I used moisturizers after but i´ve noticed my scalp very dry. What shoud I do?

Offline SWvic

• Sly Jr.
Re: Dry Scalp
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2014, 08:47:10 PM »
I just keep moisturising throughout the day. I got dry scalp the first time I shaved (8 days ago  ;)) but I find putting baby oil on your head before your lather-up helps prevent it.

By the way, the others here are probably much more expert than me!

Offline Frias

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2014, 08:52:32 PM »
I bought the gillette irritation defence. I went sly 2 hours ago but i have the sensation of dry scalp everytime i touch my head.

Offline JTH45

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2014, 11:55:04 PM »
I have the same problem. Right after I shave I put aloe vera on my head. It does the trick and keeps my head from drying out throughout the day.
Cheers!!  C*$n

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2014, 01:07:51 PM »
Is your scalp really dry or is it juyst that you have the "sensation" of feeling dry?

You said that you only shaved a few hours ago, right?  Well, when you first shave your head the sensation is really weird!  It takes your brain a couple of days to relearn the signals it is no longer getting from your hair follicles.  When I first shave my head after not having shaved for a couple of months, (yes, I know, whip me with a wet noodle!), I get the very same feeling that you describe.  But, it goes away after a day or two.

Enter your email address: