Author Topic: Is anyone having trouble finding Bald Guyz suntan lotion at retailers?  (Read 5301 times)

Offline Dooj

• Sly Jr.
Hey Guys, hope all is well.  I realize that Bald Guyz products are available on their website however, but I have up until about two months ago always have been able to purchase the headwipes, mosturizer and suntan lotion at the retailers in Richmond, VA which baldguyz distributes to in my area which include, Walgreens, CVS, Rite-Aid and Kroger.  I figured that they were just sold out at these locations but now after two months it appears that these locations are only selling the headwipes and mosturizer.

Have any of you had trouble finding these products in your area?

jusbnme

Dooj, welcome.  Richmond, Va huh?  I'm in Yorktown, Va.  Glad to hear another "Virginnyian" on the site.  ;D  Yeah, I hear you about the sun lotion.  I had seen it around here at the local stores.(Rite-Aid, Eckerd, Wal-Greens, etc...)  But lately all I see is the head wipes.  Don't really know what to tell you except that you would have to order it online.  Unless you went with another product.  Most products lately are made to not clog your pores.  I use a sport suntan lotion that I use all over the body including the dome and I've never had a problem with it irritating my head.  Try another product that is more available and will probably be cheaper on you too.  Just make sure it says it won't clog pores.   Good luck.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
You may want to check Wal-Mart in your area.  I was at the Wal-Mart in my area last weekend and they had the shaving gel, head wipes, and moisturizer.  Other than that, if you order online, just enter "Sly Bald Guys" to get 15% off which can potentially offset the shipping depending on how much you order.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Dooj

• Sly Jr.
HI Lance, it is good to see another Virginian on the board! Thanks for the welcome.  I have been using Neutrogena SPF20 as an alternative.  I used some of my wifes lotion over the weekend called Banana boat because I wanted a higher SPF but it was real oily.

Tyler, thanks for the heads up on Wal-Mart.  I will check them out and see what they have.

jusbnme

HI Lance, it is good to see another Virginian on the board! Thanks for the welcome.  I have been using Neutrogena SPF20 as an alternative.  I used some of my wifes lotion over the weekend called Banana boat because I wanted a higher SPF but it was real oily.

Tyler, thanks for the heads up on Wal-Mart.  I will check them out and see what they have.

Try Coppertone Sport.  It's in a big blue bottle.  It's ultra sweat proof and not oily at all.  Good stuff. 

Offline Stu

• Sly Bureau
    • Hope is just around the corner...
Try Coppertone Sport.  It's in a big blue bottle.  It's ultra sweat proof and not oily at all.  Good stuff. 

I'll second that.
How is that Hopey / Changey thing working for you?

http://obamaclock.org/

Offline SLYinKC

• Life's too short to not be SLY
  • Sly Bureau
  • Totally "SLY"
I have been using Neutrogena SPF20 as an alternative.  I used some of my wifes lotion over the weekend called Banana boat because I wanted a higher SPF but it was real oily.

I've been using the Neutrogena moisturizer with SPF 20.  I've been out in the sun several sunny Saturday's and have had good luck with it.  It does come in a small tube.  But since it's made only for your face and head, a little goes a long way.
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/080404/samp2e8ccec0733546ef.jpg[/img] [/url]<embed

Offline Head Bald Guy

• Super Sly
Bald Guyz Sunscreen is available at select Kroger stores, Duane Reade and Long's Drug Stores. It is difficult to get many products on retailer shelves so most carry the Head Wipes and Moisture Gel. Wal=Mart does not carry Sunscreen yet. We are trying to obtain more distribution and hope to add additional retailers as the year goes on.

If you order online, Sly Bald Guys get a 15% discount. 

Offline Dooj

• Sly Jr.
Stew and Lance-I checked my wife's beach bag and found that to my delight she already has a bottle of the coppertone sport SPF 30.  I will give it a try.

Head Bald Guy-Thanks for the heads up on the Bald Guyz discount.  I appreciate it.