Author Topic: Could I use HeadShade on my face too?  (Read 5556 times)

Offline Chico D

• Sly
Could I use HeadShade on my face too?
« on: May 18, 2007, 03:33:17 PM »
I want to shave my, head haven't done it yet (wimpy, scared).  But I will need to get a tan immediately.  I want to use the same sunscreen all over, and I am thinking of the Headshade.  However, I would like protection and an even color all over, so I am wondering if I can use it on my face?

I also have somewhat sensitive skin, and tend to breakout, so I am wondering if anybody else has done this and what are the results.

Thanks guys.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: Could I use HeadShade on my face too?
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2007, 03:36:08 PM »
Chico, first off, welcome to Sly Bald Guys!

Yes, you can use HeadShade on your face.  I've used it on my face, head, arms and legs at a few of the SF Giants games that I've attended and it worked well.

If you're looking for a stronger SPF, there's also the Matte for Men lotion with SPF 25 and the Bald Guyz sunscreen with SPF 30.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline schro

• WORK SUCKS, I'M GOING GOLFING.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2007, 03:40:04 PM »
Welcome Chico D.

Tyler....SF Giants?
Say it isn't so...... >:(

Agonizing over what cannot be is an insult to what is.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2007, 03:41:32 PM »
Welcome Chico D.

Tyler....SF Giants?

My uncle is a season ticket holder...I don't pay for them  O0

People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline mikesj

• Sly
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2007, 03:42:47 PM »
Welcome Chico, you've come to the right place to find support  as you make the decision to go sly. It seems like an overwhelming choice beforehand. Afterwards you will wish you had done it sooner and will wonder what the fuss is all about.
I've used Headshade on my face , worked fine. Glad you are thinking about the sunscreen.
Keep us updated.

Offline Head Bald Guy

• Super Sly
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2007, 02:10:10 PM »
Bald Guyz Sunscreen 30+ can be used anywhere you need sunscreen. The reason we have an SPF rating of 30+ is that we are confirming to the pending FDA rules that will have 30 being the greatest SPF available. In essence we have a rating that is much higher which is why we add the "+" after the number.

An even tan is a good tan. With Bald Guyz you are protected from the burning UVA & UVB rays.

Offline YOSP

• Super Sly
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2007, 03:05:01 PM »
Welcome Chico D.

Tyler....SF Giants?

My uncle is a season ticket holder...I don't pay for them  O0

We took it to the Giants today!! O0

I went to the game today, had some nice seats in a suite, 4 other guys in there (out of 11) that weren't actually "sly" but were sporting the 0 clip... 

Offline Head Bald Guy

• Super Sly
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2007, 04:05:33 AM »
Did you see the Bald Guyz ad in the Men's room at the game?

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2007, 06:08:16 AM »
Bald Guyz Sunscreen 30+ can be used anywhere you need sunscreen. The reason we have an SPF rating of 30+ is that we are confirming to the pending FDA rules that will have 30 being the greatest SPF available. In essence we have a rating that is much higher which is why we add the "+" after the number.

An even tan is a good tan. With Bald Guyz you are protected from the burning UVA & UVB rays.

I never use a sunscreen on my head because I have oily skin and worry about breaking out from clogged pores.   Is the BaldGuyz Sunscreen a product that can be used without causing this?  If not what can anyone recommend?
« Last Edit: June 04, 2007, 06:13:50 AM by Paul »
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

Offline Head Bald Guy

• Super Sly
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2007, 06:34:42 AM »
You should clean your head with a head Wipe and let it dry, then apply Bald Guyz Sunscreen. You should not break out but be protected. Break outs occuir when the pores are clogged. Just keep the head clean and use Bald Guyz Deep Cleanser twice a week which should help greatly.

HBG

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2007, 06:35:55 AM »
Outstanding, thanks for the help
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost