Author Topic: Thinking of Hair Club For Men? Maybe this will change your mind...  (Read 74415 times)

Offline BalDon

• Sly Jr.
Re: Thinking of Hair Club For Men? Maybe this will change your mind...
« Reply #60 on: July 13, 2012, 11:00:11 AM »
I just realized, been 3 days since going sly and havent worn my ball cap since....hum, free at last, free at last!

I was definitely a ball cap wearer when I had the HCM rat on my head, but like you the caps have been retired since going sly.

BTW,  almost 8 months of FREEDOM and loved every single second of it!  Only regret is that I didnt have the ballz to do it earlier than I did.

Offline BalDon

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #61 on: May 06, 2013, 09:26:32 AM »
I looked in the mirror this morning and realized that I havent been to the site in a while.

Just stopping in to reaffirm to all HCM guys to lose the RAT!

I have zero negatives and all positives to report for the 19 months I have been sly.   

I am the happiest and most confident I have ever been and I credit many here for the sage advice you gave me when I needed it badly.

Thanks for that blessing my friends and enjoy your SLY!

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #62 on: May 06, 2013, 12:47:41 PM »
Welcome back, BalDon! If that's your profile pic, you look great....and happy! Congratulations on freeing yourself from the "rug"
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline Crowbar

• Sly
« Reply #63 on: May 21, 2013, 06:49:40 PM »
What a great story! and what has happened to "The Rat"? :)
and the end of our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time

Offline Curly

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #64 on: June 17, 2013, 08:09:53 PM »
Lol....I also haven't been on for a while now but thought I would stop by and say Hi...I to was a rat wearer.. 10 years and 20 thousand dollars later could not be happier. Joined our local volunteer fire department and married a wonderful woman. Since taking that NASTY rug off life has been amazing.... For those that are peeking and reading what guys are saying, I was there once too...Took along time to take care of business... How free it is to have that Tupee off..OMG...... It's not a "SYSTEM" like they call it either... Anyways, CONGRATS to all that have takin the plunge.. Thanks to everyone on here for helping me to go SLY..!

Offline Curly

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #65 on: June 17, 2013, 08:16:09 PM »
TO Cowbar; the hair club that I went to made me give it back.... They said I was only leasing it..thought it was kind of funny they was so worried on getting it back..?!?!?

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
That's hilarious!

TO Cowbar; the hair club that I went to made me give it back.... They said I was only leasing it..thought it was kind of funny they was so worried on getting it back..?!?!?
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline TheSlyBear

• Opinionated Walrus
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • 忍者クマ
« Reply #67 on: June 17, 2013, 10:28:06 PM »
TO Cowbar; the hair club that I went to made me give it back....
For what? To "lease" it to someone else?

Ewwwwwwwwwww....

Offline Curly

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #68 on: June 18, 2013, 10:25:20 AM »
The sly bear;..... Bah ha ha... That's what I was thinking.. Lease it to someone else?!?!?!?!..... You would think after spending 20,000.00 they wouldnt care about one "toupee" ....... The people their was really nice to me over the years and I was more than happy to get rid of it.

Offline Crowbar

• Sly
« Reply #69 on: June 18, 2013, 12:44:50 PM »

Unbelievable :/O   Maybe rat has gone to a new home?  :@`

We have to try and be happy for rat and wish him all the best now you two have separated.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 09:48:50 PM by Crowbar »
and the end of our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time

Offline BalDon

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #70 on: October 03, 2014, 06:05:20 AM »
Hi!  I've been working so much that I've not posted in forever.  Still sly and happy here!  Going on 3 years since ditching the HCM rat.  I love my life this way

Offline geeman

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #71 on: October 03, 2014, 02:13:23 PM »
Bet you wondered what all the fuss was about? Enjoying your freedom i bet?

Offline Jack2aT

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #72 on: March 25, 2017, 05:21:20 PM »
Tyler, congrats for taking the step.

Here's what you have to remember: you were 43, middle aged, you had a wife who loved you and you had kids, probably a good job and beautiful house.... You had the complete package and it still took you that long to ditch the wig.

Most guys here are 20's, 30's, no girlfriend, no kids, no beautiful house. The ONLY thing standing between them and achieving all that is something as silly and superficial as no hair and yet that is the one thing that most girls put at the top of their priority list: a full head of hair.

That one thing is what keeps most guys at home on weekends staring at their computer screens chatting in chatrooms instead of going out and trying to get a girl.

25, bald, 5'4" to 5'8", slender...I wouldn't wish that fate on my worst enemy if i was looking to get a girlfriend.

There's no attractive way to paint the truth.

Offline Magoo

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #73 on: March 25, 2017, 06:55:54 PM »
Jack2at , your 2 post , are you saying this is you problem ,or are you saying  this as your thoughts in general?
« Last Edit: March 25, 2017, 07:41:38 PM by Magoo »
If only all men lived by the "Golden Rule ."

Offline TheodorusRex

• Sly Jr.
  • Each moment is a place you've never been before.
« Reply #74 on: March 27, 2017, 05:01:31 AM »

Here are two photos of me and my bald friends...   We call it the BBB Club...   Bold, Bald and Beautiful...     It's all about owning it.  Radical self acceptance.  Wear it like you wore your original hair - and you'll command respect & authority...  Especially from women... :)
Started shaving November 25th, 2016

Enter your email address: