Author Topic: What made you go bald?  (Read 283891 times)

Offline MR. CLEAN

• All the Ladies wanta Know me, All the Fellas' wanta be me... 'Cause I'm Money
  • Super Sly
Re: What made you go bald?
« Reply #60 on: February 24, 2007, 02:13:05 PM »
Brad, BIG UPS!  $#!zzle
And as far as the Cards... I was raised in Washington... When I got here, the Cards sucked, as they still do today.  I do not believe they deserve that brand new Statium, the UFO... My loyalty belongs to a team that had it at first, and will have it till the last, where the ladies are beautiful, and the Running Backs are Fast! Shout Out to Alexander; By the way, speaking of possible spokesmen...

Nothing against the Cards.  Its just, they never got my attention, they are not really all that good, and the fact is they could be better to their fans and the University that allowed them to use their facility for so long.  Yes I am a SunDevil  >:D, and lets just say the organization was less than cordial when departing to their own facility. 
Peace

Offline ar3inc

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • Oh yes, I'm back and in black
    • Myspace
« Reply #61 on: February 24, 2007, 03:05:37 PM »
Sun devils rocks.
"Every man dies, not every man really lives."  Braveheart, 1995

Offline MR. CLEAN

• Super Sly
« Reply #62 on: February 25, 2007, 03:24:50 PM »
Sun devils rocks.
Damn Right  >:D  Preach my Brother!
Peace

Offline WorldRallyFan

• Brand New Baldy
  • Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #63 on: March 04, 2007, 12:50:28 PM »
I had shaved my head with clippers last year and loved it, but the gf at the time didn't like it so I grew it back out.  This past thurs night I had a few (more or less) shots of Jack and decided it was the time to go all the way.  I love the way it feels and am looking forward to the attention from the ladies ya'll speak of!!!  I don't think I'll be going back to hair anytime soon.
Zen and the Art of Being Sly

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #64 on: March 04, 2007, 01:43:29 PM »
I had shaved my head with clippers last year and loved it, but the gf at the time didn't like it so I grew it back out.  This past thurs night I had a few (more or less) shots of Jack and decided it was the time to go all the way.  I love the way it feels and am looking forward to the attention from the ladies ya'll speak of!!!  I don't think I'll be going back to hair anytime soon.

RallyFan - welcome to Sly Bald Guys!  Jack can be very persuasive  O0
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Robmeister

• The Duke of SLY
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • I'm not this handsome in real life
« Reply #65 on: March 04, 2007, 02:38:11 PM »
Worldmeister, Welcome! O0

That's a pretty sly smirk ya got goin' for your avatar.  Hope you can hang out a bit.

Offline ar3inc

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • Oh yes, I'm back and in black
    • Myspace
« Reply #66 on: March 04, 2007, 03:12:16 PM »
Welcome to the group Rallyfan!  That is my boy Jack, leading people to great decisions. :)
"Every man dies, not every man really lives."  Braveheart, 1995

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #67 on: March 04, 2007, 03:56:16 PM »
Welcome to the group Rallyfan   You can thank Jack, it was obviously a good decision. 
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #68 on: March 04, 2007, 06:34:00 PM »
welcome rallyfan. hope you hang around awhile

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline wpruitt

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
  • Sly!!
« Reply #69 on: March 04, 2007, 08:26:33 PM »
Welcome Rally
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline WorldRallyFan

• Brand New Baldy
  • Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #70 on: March 05, 2007, 02:06:30 PM »
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I've gotten some interesting looks around campus so far, can't wait to hit up the bars and see what the girls think when they're NOT sober!
Zen and the Art of Being Sly

Offline cs1solo

• Sly Jr.
    • resDeus
« Reply #71 on: March 05, 2007, 03:17:01 PM »
I was sent a picture of me and my girlfriend (at the time), that was when I knew the true extent of my vanishing hairline.  A few days later, and with some help from the bottle, I finally rationalized that Bald is better than balding.  I've been proudly shaving my nugget since.

Offline Professor Melon

• Professor Melon
  • Super Sly
  • Professor Melon
« Reply #72 on: March 05, 2007, 03:32:48 PM »
 O0 Welcome, Worldrally. Stay tuned to this website: you'll have some fun with your bald/shaved brothers, and learn a thing or two about life in general. Professor Melon
Embrace the bald truth

Offline MR. CLEAN

• Super Sly
« Reply #73 on: March 07, 2007, 04:34:48 PM »
Welcome My Brother, Welcome to the Movement!  Rock the Underground!

d5c* )&
Peace

Offline blondeguy

• Super Sly
« Reply #74 on: March 23, 2007, 04:44:19 PM »
What made me go bald, as I wrote in another thread, was shaving my hair short one night and not being able to tell if my high hairline was receding further.  A week later, I shaved it off.  By then, it wasn't even about hairline worries; I just fell in love with the style.

Enter your email address: