Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Beards / Re: Show us your beard!
« Last post by DoberDaddy on April 22, 2024, 11:50:58 PM »
Haha, yes... we are like twins.

TBH, I was getting ready for an occasion, and I looked in the mirror after the attachment, and I just decided, right then and there... I AM DONE!

So today it's being tossed in the trash with all the crap that comes with it.

;)

DD
« Last post by slybeard on April 22, 2024, 07:44:44 AM »
Wow, great look, Dober.  Looking at your current photo now is kind of like looking in the mirror for me.

I suppose you can always use the sticky hair for "occasions" to give yourself options.
« Last post by DoberDaddy on April 22, 2024, 07:34:37 AM »
OK, the thread needs some refreshment.

Back to being SLY. Made the decision, just today. 6 years of stick-on hair. It was fun, now I am DONE.

Beard trim last week.
Introductions / Re: Is anyone still on the board?
« Last post by reddog on April 22, 2024, 06:30:04 AM »
When I joined this site 11 years ago, it was very active every day. It helped me immensely when I first shaved my head. I wonder if it is less active because shaved heads are so mainstream these days. Ten or fifteen years ago, sporting a shaved head was much less popular or common. Now, a bald head is just another haircut choice, so newbies need less support.

I actually liked it more 10 years ago! I enjoyed catching people giving me a second look, or asking questions about my shaved head. And also the random gal that asked to feel my head.

Anyway, I still think a freshly shaved head looks awesome, and I still give another "baldie" the head nod. I don't think our style will lose it's popularity anytime soon. We all know that once you keep your head shaved for a month or two, it's hard to stop!
To be or not be...Bald / Re: First Laser Session Tuesday - Really scared!
« Last post by ANASFIL on April 22, 2024, 12:35:23 AM »
as someone who has done it, I would say that of you want to be bald forever go ahead!!
Introductions / Re: Is anyone still on the board?
« Last post by Magoo on April 20, 2024, 10:25:39 AM »
I look in periodically. Doing #1 buzz cut all winter, so I didn?t fell the urge to add my two cents. This site use to be so active ,how things change.
« Last post by Semi-Sly on April 10, 2024, 09:38:49 AM »
See?  It?s is not unbearable.  I had my back, shoulders etc. lasered years ago and each session was easier and easier.
« Last post by Josh-Mtl on April 09, 2024, 01:03:37 PM »
I did it! Painful but bearable. And I feel very happy about it.
I'll make a post in a couple weeks when you can see the before-after difference.
Thank you so much for your support, all of you, it made a difference for me.
« Last post by reddog on April 09, 2024, 05:25:57 AM »
Good luck! I hope it works out well for you.
« Last post by Josh-Mtl on April 09, 2024, 12:21:56 AM »
Well it's happening. Tomorrow I'm going with my partner and my friend to the appointment. No backing out. Thanks for your support! (Gulp)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10