Author Topic: Wife says: "It looks really good".  (Read 2748 times)

Offline mrzed

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Addicted to head shaving.
Wife says: "It looks really good".
« on: May 11, 2014, 01:02:54 PM »
I took a little more time this morning and gave myself a brown sugar/macaroon head scrub.  Contains coconut oils.  Smells like a macaroon.

Result was a very smooth head today.

While out walking with my wife she said my bald head looked really good!  I asked her if she could believe that she was saying that, and she responded, can YOU believe that I'm saying that!

She has not always been super excited about her BBC husband.  I'm sticking with it. Accepted the compliment and still really enjoy the bald head.

Offline K5mow

• Super Sly
Re: Wife says: "It looks really good".
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2014, 02:59:15 PM »
Yes I understand my wife was not thrilled about it either but today she says she is getting used to it and starting to like it.

Roger
Have a great Day.

Roger

Offline Mike E. P.

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2014, 03:04:17 PM »
I took a little more time this morning and gave myself a brown sugar/macaroon head scrub.  Contains coconut oils.  Smells like a macaroon.

Result was a very smooth head today.

While out walking with my wife she said my bald head looked really good!  I asked her if she could believe that she was saying that, and she responded, can YOU believe that I'm saying that!

She has not always been super excited about her BBC husband.  I'm sticking with it. Accepted the compliment and still really enjoy the bald head.

You 've got a great wife! She knows you're happy and so she's happy.
Bronx bald and bred!

Offline 4fit

• Super Sly
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2014, 07:30:58 PM »
Enjoy the compliment! My wife said my head was ugly when I first shaved it and is even uglier today. :)