Author Topic: Matte For Men  (Read 19432 times)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: Matte For Men
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2007, 02:16:20 PM »
I recently tried two of Matte for Men products.  I tried the shaving gel and the head care lotion.

They apply well and the best part is that the lotions are not sticky.  I also like the fact that they are made with a lot of natural ingredients.

Welcome BDew#13!  Thanks for sharing that with us.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline ar3inc

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • Oh yes, I'm back and in black
    • Myspace
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2007, 03:25:39 PM »
Welcome to the group, Dew, and thanks for the info!
« Last Edit: January 09, 2007, 03:34:01 PM by ar3inc »
"Every man dies, not every man really lives."  Braveheart, 1995

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2007, 03:27:45 PM »
welcome dew. that reminds me i have a mtn dew getting hot.                                   ok got it.

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline Teambean

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2007, 08:39:20 AM »
Thanks for the input bdew#13...thankfully my wife ordered more!

Offline schro

• WORK SUCKS, I'M GOING GOLFING.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2007, 05:06:33 PM »
damn T. is that all it takes to get free stuff? i want free stuff. i can do product reviews. hook a brother up.

I wrote to Jennifer Garner to ask for a "product review", but Ben Affleck beat me to the punch. Bastard!!!

Agonizing over what cannot be is an insult to what is.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2007, 09:41:09 PM »
I wrote to Jennifer Garner to ask for a "product review", but Ben Affleck beat me to the punch. Bastard!!!

Yeah, he beat me to J. Lo also!!
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline schro

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2007, 09:45:04 PM »

Yeah, he beat me to J. Lo also!!

Yeah, but Garner is a Raider fan...J Lo is not.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2007, 09:49:54 PM »
Yeah, but Garner is a Raider fan...J Lo is not.

That's why I like J. Lo more...LOL!!  Just kidding, just kidding.

Offline schro

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2007, 06:38:54 AM »
You can kid all you want, my Raiders blow chunks right now.

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2007, 07:16:25 AM »
Ya can't beat an honest football fan. After the Cowboys last regular season game I said they wouldn't make it past the first round in the playoffs. They damn near proved me wrong though. Anyhow, even if they had made it they wouldn't have deserved it. Don't get me wrong, I've been a Dallas fan for years, but when you suck, you suck.
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2007, 10:20:43 AM »
Yeah, I'm also a big Dallas fan, but this year was not their year either.

Offline David

• the v-train is coming through
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • being sly flying high
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2007, 10:37:57 AM »
As a kid, huge oilers fan.   Remember the buffalo debacle like it was yesterday.   But they moved.    So I became fans of teams that had players I liked watching: on offense peyton manning and the colts.  On defense at the time, the buccaneers(when dungy was there).

Now we got a new team 5 years ago, but I never really got into them.   And then they insult my intelligence after passing on Derrick Johnson(who was not supposed to fall to pick 13) and esp Vince Young.    Now I root for all the Horns playing in the league, and my favorite of them is the Titans because Vince is my favorite player.

And I know they missed the playoffs, but with Kerry Collins starting the first 3 games, they could have been considered the worst team in football.   With Vince starting, 8-5.    And people called him a "project."     Sure his stats weren't always impressive, but the guy is a winner.   And I loved it in houston when the game goes to OT, and Vince stomps all over the texans hearts with a 39 yard game winning TD scramble.

It just made me happy in the sense he stuck it to them, but sad that he should be playing at home in Houston, and he's not.
bald for life

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2007, 03:24:05 PM »
I received my Matte for Men products yesterday and used them this morining.  I will put up a review later tonight... ;)

Offline Teambean

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2007, 10:05:23 PM »
Just used the Shave Gel tonight....smooth

Offline Clay

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2007, 10:35:48 PM »
Business first.  I had a dermatologist appt. last week to get a mole removed.  The doctor instructed that I wear sunscreen every day on my head, face and ears.  I said, you mean like when I go to a baseball game..... etc...  She said 'no, every day even if that is just going to and from work.' 

With that said I got some Neutrogena sunscreen that seems like it is going to work pretty well.  I'll go check out the Matte site to see what their stuff looks like. 

Now.... what about those LSU Tigers whooping up on the Irish?  Sorry Irish fans.  :o)

And what about my Saints and they are gonna do go Philly!  :o)

It's a pretty good season for football in Louisiana.