Author Topic: Very thin facial hairs...  (Read 4205 times)

Offline nicolaus

• Sly Jr.
Very thin facial hairs...
« on: April 10, 2014, 05:47:15 AM »
Bald head with beards is a really cool combination, I think. I'm not sly yet, but going to have my head shaved smooth in the next vacation, and now try to grow the facial hairs as a preparation to be sly. But my beards are very very very thin!! They never grow on the side of the chin and on the cheek. I have facial hair between the nose and upper lip a little bit, and only on the top of the chin, but they're very thin. I've grown them up for 3 weeks, and are now about a half inch, but they're so thin, that you couldn't notice that I grow facial hairs when you see me 5 meters far away. Does anyone a good idea to make facial hairs thicker? 

Offline jackal6996

• Sly Guy in Training
Re: Very thin facial hairs...
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2014, 11:48:11 PM »
time...just give it time. you never really know till you let it grow. ive been growing for about 4 months and im getting thicker everyday...

Offline DannyBoy

• Sly
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2014, 05:38:58 PM »
Yep its all about time im afraid i mean mine takes months to fill in to look full just the way it is sadly.
It is only a problem if YOU make it a problem.

Offline davidcox

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2014, 04:15:17 AM »
What are the main reason of thin hairs

Offline invaray

• Sly
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2014, 06:14:16 AM »
Like the others have said time, just give it time.  Each thin hair you see will one day be a thick hair. On your head it works it the opposite order. You have thick hairs then they become thin and eventually stop growing there. On your face they start thin and latter become thick. This is why I now have no hair on my head and a full beard. Enjoy each stage of what you have and let time do its thing.
shine and share