Author Topic: side-profile.....  (Read 14745 times)

ugabulldog

Re: side-profile.....
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2007, 11:02:21 AM »
I don't like my side profile w/ or w/out hair, oh well.... damn double chin. My wife calls me turkey neck, in a loving sorta way  >:(

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2007, 11:06:05 AM »
TURKEY NECK?? lol...you dont have a turkey neck.
Oh and you get three lashings with a wet noodle for that terrible thought......Elmo..sly?
I cant imagine a hairless elmo....its bad enough to see him with all that red fur......but a bare naked elmo.....oh please what has this world come to?

Offline shyslyguy

• Super Sly
  • remember! you gotta be bald to be sly!
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2007, 12:33:52 PM »

I dunno ..... just glad to be there now; never goin' back !

John

Glad to hear it!
You really look different sly to how you looked in your first pre-sly pic John. You look a lot younger sly. The "Mr Clean" look definitely suits you - still intending to grow the goatee back?  (Also in that pic you can't see any of the dreaded shadow at all!)  O0

shakf - I agree Ross Kemp does have a pretty good head shape but I don't really agree with that magazine article, a few odd bumps just adds a bit of character & uniqueness.  O:O
His heed was ballid, and schon as eny glas 

http://www.myspace.com/thetrombonists

Offline yep_yep

• Sly
« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2007, 10:58:55 AM »
I dont think it is my head that has abetter side...cause im chillin all the way around...the ladies touch it all over...but my face.  Now it has its good adn bad sides.  I dunno why...but i think the left side of me looks better.

I think that's some kinda optical illusion, at least I think that all heads look better from the left side.

Enter your email address: